Any way to destroy metall?

radi6404

• 4 weeks later...

Funny post, I know nothing about destroying metal but I guess if it is safe what you want to do :)...

I also thought you spoke about the musical genre...

Funny post, I know nothing about destroying metal but I guess if it is safe what you want to do :)...

I also thought you spoke about the musical genre...

+1

you could destroy it playing some psychedelic trance!

totally depends on the metal. if you dissolve it in acid, there's still metal ions left, so the metal isn't totally destroyed. for some metals you have much better options. for example for lithium; here you have this awesome reaction:

6Li + n → 4He + 3T

bombard it with neutrons and you'll get helium, a noble gas, and tritium, an isotope of hydrogen. tada! metal totally destroyed!

totally depends on the metal. if you dissolve it in acid, there's still metal ions left, so the metal isn't totally destroyed. for some metals you have much better options. for example for lithium; here you have this awesome reaction:

6Li + n → 4He + 3T

bombard it with neutrons and you'll get helium, a noble gas, and tritium, an isotope of hydrogen. tada! metal totally destroyed!

But...

Posted Image

!

Place the metal back in the blast furnace from whence it came... or perhaps a volcano if you've got one near by......

• 2 weeks later...