Any way to destroy metall?

radi6404

I want to get information how to destroy metall, I mean to make it rusty especially. I know that soulacid can do it but what else can do it which is not that acidic and poiseness? And it should be able to make zinc rusty aswell, what would that be?

I want to get information how to destroy metall, I mean to make it rusty especially. I know that soulacid can do it but what else can do it which is not that acidic and poiseness? And it should be able to make zinc rusty aswell, what would that be?

Water, oxygen and time. If you don't want to use acid. I don't know about zinc - zinc is used to prevent other metals from corrosion, so it seems an unlikely candidate for rust.

Actually I do know of something used by paint and coatings manufacturers.

It is called an acceleration chamber and it's used to punish materials as though they were aged many years in a short time.

They have caustic agents and a blaster like an air or water blaster that hits the metal to cause chipping and rust.

I don't know were you would find one of these or if anyone would let you use one though.

Water, oxygen and time. If you don't want to use acid. I don't know about zinc - zinc is used to prevent other metals from corrosion, so it seems an unlikely candidate for rust.

Is there any other acid that will do it besides soul acid?

No, I am not kidding. On dictionary it shows muriatic acid, so I am asking if there is milder acid than this.

Oh, OK. Muriatic acid is another name for hydrochloric acid, and is often sold (at least around my area) in hardware stores as pool cleaner. I think you'd be hard pressed to find something easily that does as good a job. Muriatic acid is usually sold fairly diluted, so it isn't even that strong, although still strong enough to be dangerous if used improperly.

Can't help you, sorry.

Bulgaria's shiny crash barriers were so shiny they resembled the textures in the doom games.

True story!

I do not want to destroy the beautiful Bulgarian crash barriers.

Oh, OK. Muriatic acid is another name for hydrochloric acid, and is often sold (at least around my area) in hardware stores as pool cleaner. I think you'd be hard pressed to find something easily that does as good a job. Muriatic acid is usually sold fairly diluted, so it isn't even that strong, although still strong enough to be dangerous if used improperly.

Can't help you, sorry.

I think that stuff is strong enough to let metall rust and look like a 2 weeks old salad, deformed by bakteria.

I do not want to destroy the beautiful Bulgarian crash barriers.

What exactly do you want to do? People would find it a lot easier to give you advice if they knew what it was that you wanted.

• 1 month later...

another priceless one ... how could I miss this...

Did it work out for you, Radi?

• 3 months later...