Posted Image

Artist: Synesthetic

Title: Into The Vibe EP

Label: Spintwist Records

Date: December, 2011

1. Klitsch n Chic

2. Into The Vibe

3. Twisker

I got a ticket a few days ago for rolling through a stop sign. I'm pretty sure I stopped, but you know we're in a recession so cops gotta write tickets right? Thought for sure he was gonna let me go when he asked about my flawless driving record, but no. Ticket was only 30 bucks, but the court costs and ahem..."processing fee" make it almost $100.

Don't you have real crimes to stop? I was less than 2 miles from my house so I was doubly sour.

Needless to say I needed some good time music to cheer me up. Synesthetic are Alessandro Pintus and Paulo Lopes and this is their sixth EP. They make the groovy progressive stuff that stirs involuntary dancing. Just what I needed. The first track is rather long at 9 and a half minutes and I just couldn't get into it. But the last two are big beats that are super dance friendly with melody changes that bring some wide smiles. Fun in the sun which conjure up memories of good times past.

6 bucks for 3 tracks is a bit steep so give it a listen to see what you prefer.

Beatport

Mdk

• 8 months later...

Great release, I have listened to the Into The Vibe track a bunch of times, perfect! That's the best track of all in my opinion. Synesthetic has some great work, love there style.