VA - Shaltu (Suntrip Records) to be released soon!

now it's 'old skool' too , you guys really make me giggle. LOL

new skool when everybody seems to go for it and then change to old skool when everybody seems to go for it hahahahahaha ......

peace out suntrip , the leaf filters all the sunny UV and that process is called photosynthesis Anoebis. B) and don't even think about gettin that idea off from me because i will be workin on it.

now it's 'old skool' too , you guys really make me giggle. LOL

new skool when everybody seems to go for it and then change to old skool when everybody seems to go for it hahahahahaha ......

peace out suntrip , the leaf filters all the sunny UV and that process is called photosynthesis Anoebis. B) and don't even think about gettin that idea off from me because i will be workin on it.

Oldschool, newschool whatever, you can't deny Suntrip is releasing very nice goa since 2004! Sometimes previously unreleased music, but most of the time new.

It's retarded to judge some release by it's promo notes/text, at least in my case. Instead of supporting each other and this wonderful Goa trance genre we argue over the definition of what's good enough to be oldschool and what to be newschool, like a bunch of kids. We should push eachother in positive ways and support.

It's retarded to judge some release by it's promo notes/text, at least in my case. Instead of supporting each other and this wonderful Goa trance genre we argue over the definition of what's good enough to be oldschool and what to be newschool, like a bunch of kids. We should push eachother in positive ways and support.

Not arguing , in fact what most of people can see it here as 'rants' to us is simply positive critisicm that helps to cover up the gaps they exist in this same genre.

Positive above all.

Not that we actually care about genre tags and so on. Suntrip has nothing to prove they do it right (almost) all the time.

Enough said , nobody is perfect , we all have flaws.

Graviton Records keep up the great work you've been doing , another great label to look out for.

Also another thing to add is that ACP is honest and humble , we do support all the time even if people won't like what we are saying but that's all part of the process if we all want to become better.

In some point we all have to be humble and know when to accept good advice even if does not please us , from the best to the best that's how it works.

Now , Suntrip throw some Shaltu , will you?

I think InnerSpace make all VA. Its brilliant, very good work. Boooom ))) If talk about another tracks, Nebula Meltdown very magic too. Maby i mistake its only my vision. Thanks for good job label and musicmakers!

Great compilation , with very good tracks in it . I have just one thing that i don`t like about this va that is so not fair and not professional in my opinion- In tnx section u added everyone from the compilation accept one artist - Sirius ?