Where you like buy musiс on CD?

GS Concept

Where you like buy music?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Where you like buy trance-music on CD?

• Psyshop
    • Beatspace
    • Arabesque Distribution
    • Saikosounds
    • Goastore
    • Another (say)
    • Boom Shankar download flac ;-)

I used to buy from Saikosounds and Psyshop but lately I just used Goastore. It's cheap and delivery is fast since the Shop is in Switzerland.

This poll should let us choose multiple options.

I like Saikosounds a lot, but often use Psyshop because even though I've heard horror stories about their customer service stuff tends to arrive from them a lot quicker than other places. I have used Goastore and Beatspace once each IIRC, and Wirikuta a few times.

For listening to samples to decide what to buy I find Saikosounds and Goastore indispensable.

I voted Saikosounds, but it's about 70/30 Saiko/Psyshop. I generally prefer Saiko, although both take too long to get to me and I wish there were a store that ships from a closer location. I think I bought one or two things from Beatspace. I even found a goa compilation at a local store once not long ago, although it isn't the best one. And I've found some good used goa vinyl at a local vinyl/DJ store.

C......D? what is this thing you talk of? is it some kind of ancient device thing that people used years ago? ;)

Mostly get my digitally now (not illegally before people pointing the finger of shame)

Used to use Juno & Psyshop

Hello :) I am really good thank you! how are you? it has been a long time since I have been here! it has changed a lot!

Mostly Psyshop. Though I often buy directly from the label if possible (Cronomi, DAT, Ultimae etc)

Ah, yes. I also try to buy direct from the label if it's one of the labels I am passionate about. Ultimae, Databloem & DataObscura are webshops I go to for their own releases; the first also for other labels' ambient. Saiko though is my shop for all Psy & Psychill.

I also sometimes use Amazon, especially as I can add things to the wishlist that aunts and uncles can easily select something off :P

I usually try to order more than one CD at a time to save overall on shipping costs, and they're rarely the same label. I ordered direct from Suntrip once and had to do a wire transfer, couldn't use a card. That was a pain in the ass I don't want to do again.

I ordered direct from Suntrip once and had to do a wire transfer, couldn't use a card. That was a pain in the ass I don't want to do again.

That must be like 2-3 years ago, since a few years we work with Credit Card, Bank Transfer & paypal :)

I buy mostly from saikosounds, then psyshop, then discogs... :)