Psychedelic cheese

Tatsu

As some of you might know I love cheesy psytrance. ;) I've been lately mostly listening to prog stuff but I feel like I need some more cheese in my life again. Which cheesy psy (doesn't matter if psy, prog, goa or full-on) would you rate as psychedelic? I gladly accept any recommendations. :D

I obviously know Yahel. :) Maybe I should be more specific: I'm not just looking for artist names but specific songs or albums. Also rather new releases if possible.

Edit: Uh, Skazi... To be honest, Skazi does not exactly fit my idea of cheesy. Cheesy means hyper-melodic to me. And the few Skazi titles I heard didn't sound especially psychedelic to me. Thanks anyway. ;)

It can be Nitzhonot. But also full-on or whatever. But the point is it has to be psychedelic too. Here is an example of something cheesy but still psychedelic:

There are different kinds of cheese. The supercheap ones available at discounter supermarkets, and the very delicious ones available at your local delicatessen store.

This one's of the latter kind:

Full-On with some cheese, but as good as it gets.

check out Vibraddict and his label mates.

Wow. Your niche of preferable music amazes me :P

Didrapest has released tons of full-on albums with cheesy vibes to it. If you haven't checked it out, you should find a couple of (shit) nuggets there

Well, it's not the only thing I listen to but I do like it. Will check out Didrapest. :P

Lots of nice links here, like all of it actually. Agneton, the track you posted rocks especially, will check his stuff. :)

Didrapest remixed Linkin parks numb and i thought it was pretty kickass. Definitely high on cheese with all the lyrics and stuff if you arent a linkin park fan , i thought the remix had more psychedelic than nuggets

This might interest you Tatsu http://www.psyshop.c.../all1cd005.html