Procyon

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here i have fresh and valid news. I just spoke with K.U.R.O. and he confirmed me that he work on 2 projects, on 2 new albums. One will be goa trance, another one techno trance. Probably release on summer...

I'm not much for new psy but if there's something really slick, busy and well-produced with very big sentimental melodies and phat basslines and short track lengths I'm gonna love that.

Maybe Agneton knows something about this kind of psytrance? Some tracks in Tatsu's cheese thread were close.

I don't think he lied to me :D

Last he told me, it gonna be released on Wakyo Records... and about that goa album, i think it won't be pure goa sounds, more something like Zombie Family EP style imo

there's some wacky stuff brewing in my studio for 2012!

soundcloud.com/psydance

look out for angry dwarf - celebration of life, va - x-evangelion, more stryder madness and more chillout, and also some twisting forest!

there's some wacky stuff brewing in my studio for 2012!

soundcloud.com/psydance

look out for angry dwarf - celebration of life, va - x-evangelion, more stryder madness and more chillout, and also some twisting forest!

So, is the Lapsus - black gold track going to be on the x-evangelion?

Last he told me, it gonna be released on Wakyo Records... and about that goa album, i think it won't be pure goa sounds, more something like Zombie Family EP style imo

I wouldn't mind that at all.

Our debut VA Space of Power. The Legend about Great Existence of the Universe. Release will be in february.

We have suprise for goa trance lovers. It wiil be debut album of Psy-H Project (Igor Kititskiy) "Dance of Distant Worlds". Igor was make nice mixing for his tracks with Dimitro (Alienapia, Zymosis). Album is ready - its very beautiful trippy story. Release will be in april-may.

You can look his live here:

And we planned second VA Logos in 2012 year. Goa trance. Maby it will be in september.

So, i waiting new Suntrip VA and new album of Filteria.

• 1 month later...

just listened to that today to drive to work and back; its so bad. just that indian instrument 'sahanai' or something again and again.

Actually I like it, it's colorful and organic. Indeed there are few moments on album where you can feel that sahanai overload but overall it's decent downtempo album.

Loud just announced their new album No More X. Can't wait!

and this was what Perfect Stranger said about it,

"So after a good sleep on the plane from Mexico ( 9 hrs in a row, it seems I sleep better on a chair now then in my bed ) I listened to your album. First thing I want to say that I am proud of you! For me this is the first LOUD album that incorporates truly original LOUD sound or should I call it UNION-FORD sound? :) Just kidding - this is fully your child, your style and your unique place in electronic dance music. It has the wholeness and musical excellence and a lot of maturity, and a lot of good good samples. Way to go guys!!"

and this was what Perfect Stranger said about it,

"So after a good sleep on the plane from Mexico ( 9 hrs in a row, it seems I sleep better on a chair now then in my bed ) I listened to your album. First thing I want to say that I am proud of you! For me this is the first LOUD album that incorporates truly original LOUD sound or should I call it UNION-FORD sound? :) Just kidding - this is fully your child, your style and your unique place in electronic dance music. It has the wholeness and musical excellence and a lot of maturity, and a lot of good good samples. Way to go guys!!"

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTmUgYBYDa8

Sounds good to me!

They posted the closing track on Soundcloud. It's nice but a little to progressive for me

http://soundcloud.com/loudmusic/7-loud-station-42-closing