Procyon

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nectarios

There will be new Pleiadians, new Tristan, new Arkanoydz, new Kox Box and new Hux Flux albums for sure as far as I know.

I am hoping for a new Master Blasters album as the Life Changing Experiences was the best album to come out, in years.

There will also be a new Deedrah, but it ain't going to be psytrance...

Peace out.

Does anybody know anything about a hallucinogenic horses album? Did I dream they were planning an album, or were there really rumours about that? And I also have been waiting for a new Procs, any news on that one? Mikael told me about a year ago he was hoping to finnish his album in a year... so? lets hope :)

OOOD - 'You Think You Are' album will be out in 2012, although we're going to wait until we have the complete package ready before we start looking for a label. The music is 99% done.

Anix Gleo album is currently in mastering here, for Arkona Creation. 3 tracks in so far and all I can say is FUCKING HELL. The guy's a genius.

They confirmed a new Juno Reactor main album for 2012 along with the remix album part 2 with remixes from only japanese artists, like Ree. K, K.U.R.O. and Masa. So add those to my waiting list. Hoping for some more goa sounding Juno..

:o I am shocked! This album is what I have been dream for for years!

I think K.U.R.O. is back. I speak with him last night and he is planning something in near future. I am proud to say that we started track together and hope i will have some preview soon. We have idea to make album together for next year to, who knows, maybe we do it for really. And maybe K.U.R.O. new album.

By the way i think Jikooha will release new album next year too!

Another great news. KURO is what comes to my mind when I think of "elegant" dance music. I remember when Satisfaction was released and they were playing it at my favorite CD store, I entered the store and then this beautiful, contagious song made me stop and go straight to the counter and ask WTF was that? KURO, of course.