10 Reasons why GOD HATES FINLAND!

rino

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

I like this signature

I spent some time looking through that site and I just can't tell if these people are serious fundies or just have far too much time on their hands in creating a parody site. The scary thing is, real fundies usually are less reasonable than a parody trying its best to make them look unreasonable.

I spent some time looking through that site and I just can't tell if these people are serious fundies or just have far too much time on their hands in creating a parody site.

You can't? Huh. The site is an obvious parody (though given how many people have been taken in by it, perhaps "black propaganda" would be a better description).

The scary thing is, real fundies usually are less reasonable than a parody trying its best to make them look unreasonable.

No they aren't.

I guess you're lucky enough to have never come across the proper nut bag fundamentalists. Some of them would put these guys to shame with the shit they say and think. My mate's wife's family disowned her because he is an amateur magician. They refuse to speak to her as her husband practices the dark arts: card tricks are so evil.

I'm not having a go at religious people in general, my experience with fundamentalists of any religious group is pretty similar to the stuff on that page, so whenever I read these things I always hope it's a parody but I know that there are people out there that do think this way.