Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Artist: Nerso

Title: Quantum EP

Label: Synergetic Records

Date: November, 2011

1. Intergalactic Voyage

2. Quantum

This is Dragan Matić as in...a good track is automatic. He should coin that to go on his booking page. Like

"A good track is automatic when you book Dragan Matic."

Writes itself.

Anyway, this guy makes some awesome progressive music. Deep and layered with oodles of storytelling melody. His album Exploration of Infinity was brilliant with a capital B. Here he is with two new tracks that

Intergalactic Voyage- He creates some great atmosphere right from the get go as the bass line gallops deep into space. Sweeps pepper the ears and metallic textures chime with cold isolation. Love the echoing effects as the break generates a new lead from the abyss. When the 303 begins to growl I'm send adrift without a tether line. Damn if it isn't dappled with a little goa flavor. Perfect music to sway to while I eat my meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

Posted Image

"Marge? Marge! Where's the "adult" medicine we were saving for Burning Man?"

Quantum- Saddle up we gots more bass lines a gallopin' towards us! He's got the scratchy effect thing down pat as this track is loaded with it. Rolling sounds flitter by like stray bits of rock in an asteroid belt as his ahem, break pulsates with energy.

The guy does it again. Or still. It's like king Midas in the motherf*cker because he just doesn't make a bad track. Deep and drifting progressive that works really well for home listening. Like with E-clip, 5 bucks is a bit steep for 2 tracks, but this guy is worth it. Rek-o-mended.

http://www.beatport.com/release/quantum/823321

Mdk