Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Artist: E-Clip

Title: Press Hold EP

Label: Iono Music

Date: November, 2011

1. Press Hold

2. Salva Divinorum

This is Marko Radovanovic who was responsible for the best progressive trance release of the year for me called Shuma. Here he is with progressive masters Iono for a quick hitting two track EP. Did I need it? Of course not, but I didn't need that huge breakfast this morning, but I'm glad I made it.

Press Hold- Thumping progressive with bass effects curl around the ears as sounds wail in the not too far distance. It's drifting and every sound is in its place. While not as descriptive as his work on Shuma, it is nonetheless a solid progressive rumbler.

Salva Divinorum- Now this is more like it., balancing that line between psytrance and progressive trance. Plenty of effects make this a thick beast and it has an ominous atmosphere. New slant with the snare and kick break right into a pretty massive build-up. But it wasn't you're ordinary everyday buildup. Pretty good rocker.

This was a nice little get. If you're a fan of his style then this will be a pleasant addition to your collection. It's melodic, drifting, and the 2nd track is more aggressive. It's a bit expensive for 2 tracks, so if you're a little short on cash, keep rocking his album. Can't go wrong there.

http://www.beatport.com/release/press-hold-ep/832070

Mdk