Atma - Music Revolution (BMSS Records) - New album out now!

Posted Image

Release Info:

Artist: Atma

Album Title: Music Revolution

Label: BMSS Records (Brother Moon Sister Sun)

Format: CD Album

Genre: Psychedelic / Melodic Full On

Tracks: 10

Catalog#: BMSS1CD005

URL: http://www.bmss.eu

Release Date: 25. November 2011.

Release notes:

It has been 20 years now since Andrei Oliver Brasovean embarked on his journey into the world of electronic music production. After a long and successful career with different musical projects, Andrei is surprising us again with a brand new Atma album: "Music Revolution".

While most of the electronic music nowadays is based on linear drums, baselines and overuse of sound effects, Atma leads us into a completely new perspective of electronic music. Deep and mystical melodic lines, complex chords, and crystal-clear acoustic instruments are the perfect combination to rewind your mind back into the abyss of the Trance music roots.

Tracklist:

01: The Outer Limits

02: Freedom

03: Forbidden Paradise

04: Music Revolution

05: Disturbing Silence

06: Into the Void

07: Space Conquest

08: It`s time

09: When we dream

10: The Guide

Credits:

Mastered by Andrei Oliver Brasovean

Coverart by Daniel Borh @ Kuluri Malta

Shops:

www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/bms/bms1cd005.html

www.beatspace.com/6737/BMSS+Records/ATMA/Music+Revolution/detail.aspx

www.goastore.ch/product_info.php?products_id=4674&osCsid=b8560e77a3885127c474be16ccdfab1b

www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=8924

While most of the electronic music nowadays is based on linear drums, baselines and overuse of sound effects, Atma leads us into a completely new perspective of electronic music. Deep and mystical melodic lines, complex chords, and crystal-clear acoustic instruments are the perfect combination to rewind your mind back into the abyss of the Trance music roots.

Huh? It seems you wrote about another release, not about Atma's. This album is so cheesy it made me sick. Where did you see "mystic" in those tracks?

• 1 year later...

I completly disagree with you guys

I find this album well realized, with nice melodie (And not cheesy as you said).

All what you can say is that the same kind of kick and bass are often used for several track, but atma has always perform like this !

Did you at least listened to the whole album before saying such bad thing about this release ?

For example, listen to the last track : the guide. This surprised me to hear a downtempo track from Atma, and what surprised me even more, is to hear how good is it ! As good as some track that are in the last Ra album, "Unearthly", and Im not joking !

Well this is my opinion !