The Official CTRL + V Thread

Penzoline

Forgive me if what I am about to explain may seem quite mindbending, there is no way I know of for it not to since our perspective on Earth is limited.

Einstein's theory of relativity is a great tool for understanding the Universe and applying this theory gets us much closer to knowing why things are the way they are. It was the idea that one's perspective has an effect on the speed time passes that was most revolutionary and most important, I think. The link between time and space is an area where our perspective here on Earth makes it difficult to properly understand with regard to its implications. For example: travelling into the future by accellerating and then returning to your original speed and point in space. The theory of relativity says that your time at a higher velocity will pass slower then people who stay at the same velocity. If the speed of light is a constant, you will notice light slowing down the faster you go. The space around you is bent more with greater velocity. It always takes energy to bend space. Gravity and velocity are both energy that act on space to bend timespace. It does not take a great leap to realise that gravity has the same effect upon time that velocity does, the greater the mass of an object, the more spacetime is bent and the more energy required to get it to accellerate. This is the same princible we see with objects in motion; the faster they travel, the greater the energy required to make them accellerate. Even in emty, open space. We used to think that beyond the matter that we knew of, objects could travel without friction acting on them, but the above princible suggests otherwise. Empty space is a thing that acts opon all matter and has an energy- dark energy perhaps, but a real effect upon matter. Light travels through this dark energy as a wave and we observe it's speed as a constant. If you were to accellerate, you would see the speed at whitch light travels decrease. The light that travels around you would be bent around the curved timespace to reach me at what I thought was the same speed. My perspective, being constant would hide the changes in the speed of light. I would see the light at the moment it reached me, but never before. I would be lost to tell of the history of the light through timespace because of my attachment to the same timespace.

Remember that I noted that it always takes energy to increase the curvature of timespace above. By the law of conservation of energy we know that the energy in warping timespace is not lost. It exists in the timespace itself. If that is true, spacetime must be relative to the energy passing through it at a point in time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C:\Users\Datenhai\Music\PUSHERSTREET NEW\VA_-_Tank_ Moovez_Vol_1

...wow, I even have something in the clipboard, normally I don't :D

great, now everybody knows my username on my PC is Datenhai -- "Data shark" in English :P

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

SynSUN aka Zelur Project

Sounds Of Cosmic Lifeforms

Am I the only one making sense here????