The most extreme football hooligans in Europe

Richpa

During the war between Croats and Serbs in early 90-s there were football firms and people who gave their lifes for that purpose, and this is just one situation where emotions and love for own country came at first place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcu6K_3jitc

Crvena Zvezda (club from Belgrade, Serbia) came to Dinamo, Zagreb, Croatia) and guys played a match but firms started their own war, which escalated later on, no one could prevent that after. It's just one of the symbols of how hard-core is people here on Balkans, no matter are they Serbs, Croats, Bosnians or anything other. I'm gonna post more doc's about this topic, because I'm sure there is a lot of you who wanna find out of more how the hell such a awesome country like Yugoslavia came apart.

Biggest problems that firms growing so fast and they are bigger and bigger.

Here is some footages from Italy - Serbia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaRVn9X-6hY&feature=related

And now shitty thing is that politicians sponser all that mess. And same politicians are dudes on high positions in most clubs.

For sure if you go to matches here you wont see any quaility football, most fans dont know 5 players from their team because they go just to fight and scream.

I have been in one local firm Meraklije Nis from my city Nis long ago, i think 7-8 years old. I had just 12 years but after some 1.5 year i left it. In that time you was free to left in any time but today they blackmailing you, threaten too. So i am happy because of that.

It was funny for a kid who is growing and just step into puberty, drink beer with older guys and bosses, fight with other clubs and gypsys and gays. In school everyone know my friends and noone want to have problems with them. Who wants? I think they were skinheads, junkies, violent guys and some of them were lunatics.

In hood everyone knows me, know that some crazy mates will protect me anytime and once in local bar i came drink 2-3 beers and come to one guy who was some 15 years older than me and i said him: "Left the bar" and he left for sure when he saw bar full of hooligans. He wasnt last because i think i was dangerous adn everyone will obbey lol

So i was so called hooligan, was in bad company fight almost every day, almost skinhead and never arested. Now i hate violence really, but still dont like gypsys and gays, i think i still hate them.

Most guys were same as me, you just need to find something for yourself. If you grow up you will understand, but for sure there are many stupid ppl that like what they doing and thats all.

As long as politicians are in clubs, government will be corupted and we wil lhave same thing. Hooligans are stronger than ussual police here, i haven't seen 10 cops in last 2-3 months on streets. But special squads are something different, you wont like to have something with them.

Someone have smiliar experience? :huh:

PS. sorry for my bad grammer :D