Genre: Goa Trance, Downtempo

Style: Old School

Tracks: 10

Playtime: 81:39 min

Catalog#: UAFR025

URL: http://www.uafrecords.com

Release Date: 17. November 2011.

Release notes:

Underground Alien Factory Records follows up on the success of Goa Overdose with Goa Overdose 2, compiled by Imba. From the trippy to the twisted, this insanely brilliant release features some of the best Goa trance

from across the globe. With driving bass lines, dark pounding beats and melodic synths, this is full Goa trance that will have you dancing until dawn.

Tracklist:

01. Crossing Mind - The Last Breath (7:56)

02. Ezcape - Space Flight (6:27)

03. SETI project - Endorphin (8:55)

04. Celestial Intellligence - The Power of Mind (7:54)

05. Lunar Dawn - The Run (8:06)

06. Sinhu - Free Space (7:14)

07. Ephedra - Acid Rain (6:54)

08. BlackStarrFinale - Consequences (9:02)

09. Nolax - Teonanacatl (10:45)

10. Toi Doi - Spiral Dive [2011 remix] (8:29)

Credits:

Compiled by Imba

Mastered by Trogdor The Burninator

Coverart by Imba

Download release:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/2011/goa-overdose-2

Opinions are very welcome. Enjoy!

www.uafrecords.com

• 2 weeks later...

What a beautiful news! First Overdose was so lovely... And this is not weaker, I already like it!

...tracks from 2 to 6, and 8, 10 - blowing my mind and take my spirit to the mid-90`s ^_^;)

Some great newcomers - Ezcape, Lunar Dawn, Sinhu - cool tracks!

I am happy!

Checking it out! Two tracks in so far but damn this is already looking like much of an improvement over the last one. Ezcape is pure old school production!

Yeah. It's one of my favs. Guy is one and only goa artists from Egypt, so we have some uniques here :D

Better quailty for sure, i have plans to make another part and release it on spring/summer. I would like to release on CD too, maybe some limited edition if any label is interested. And press first 2 parts too i hope but we will see!

Certainly the best release by UAF yet. I also think this could be CD worthy. 7/10 are great at least, Crossing Mind, Ezcape, Celestial Intelligence, Lunar Dawn, Ephedra, Nolax, Toi Doi from which Ezcape is like a track straight from 96 Destination Goa compilation and Toï Doï is just sick with the monk chant.

Mastering is still not up to par imo. Pretty Quiet and undynamic aside from tracks that seem to have better dynamics from production(Speculating only). I realize with free releases it's hard to get proper mastering but still something I want to mention everytime I hear it because great music deserves the best there is. :)

Mastering is still not up to par imo. Pretty Quiet and undynamic aside from tracks that seem to have better dynamics from production(Speculating only). I realize with free releases it's hard to get proper mastering but still something I want to mention everytime I hear it because great music deserves the best there is. :)

I recommanded few times already Deimos services to Imba if I'm right, he's professional plus his studio is probably the most affordable at the moment. However, GO2 is good, not my favorite type of Goa trance but there are few tracks that I like. Glad to see first official release from Lunar Dawn, hopefully guys you will complete soon your collaboration project!

I just wanted to let it be known that some credit is due in part to aerosis, mainly me, for the track written by celestial intelligence. Original bassline and intro melody were composed by myself as well as a pad and lead featured in the song. The track slightly resembles Anasazi from VA-The Sitting Goddess. Mad props to Branislav for putting together such a beautiful masterpiece out of an old dust-collecting project file :) the more i listen to it the more it sounds like a collaboration

Furthermore I'd like to say that this album is awesome! Respect to all the artists who contributed. Toi Doi has been blowing my mind lately...

Crossing Mind has shown real improvement over the last year. Great production

Thank you so much Imba this is a good one