Great music! Thanks to all involved for making this free.

This really stood out for me when comparing it to a lot of other modern releases. There are some great warping, twisting, acidic, carving, driven and story-laden build-ups, semi-unique dark and light atmospheres, effects and layers on here that lead into more sparing and creatively controlled use of melody and climax. Some nice kicks too. Can't wait to listen again and pay more attention. Might have to hunt down some of your older releases (Some of which I think are already sitting on my hard-drive) and see what else the label has been doing leading up to this.

• 2 weeks later...

After listening to it again and again, I must say it's a great release. So great to the point of making me want to throw Goa parties again. I am seriously considering a daylight party at my Bangkok-style lounge. What I really loved was the lack of fluffiness. And the dark atmospheres in some tracks is something I really appreciate in Goa trance. Thanks for making this free. Congratulations to all involved!

Glad to see first official release from Lunar Dawn, hopefully guys you will complete soon your collaboration project!

Thnx man!

I hope it too, we are getting some serious grip on it, maybe we will have an cooperative album till next years summer :lol:;)

Yeah, you can count on that and more from other various projects :)

hahaha, imba is pinning lots of co work beside his label management hehehehe :D sleeping the days and harrasing the long nights hahahahahaha

• 2 years later...