Old School Goa album is in the works

docvonooze

Now finally that the whole studio is all set up , a new Old School Goa album is in the works.

The album is being produced fully with hardware equipment (like the old days).

The quality of the recording itself is digital , not analogue DAT or cassette tape. The sound is sharp but since that cables , mixer , fx's and instruments are used the source is analogue (this can be very discussable regarding that some hardware synths are 'virtual analogue' but let's move on , it's still hardware.)

Doesn't matter if it remember you of Amanite FX or even Luminus or any other artist from the Old School Goa Generation (most of the times i'm producing and i get old school vibes , so if it happens to me i'd say it'll happen to you)

I'm a producer heavily influenced a lot by the old records , I take it as a compliment and I am producing this mostly to myself to keep the old vibes alive in our present days so if you like it then , cool.

Not copying anybody , following a specific style or even trying to hype myself with some big Old School Act , no , it's just me making music , but since i am a lot influenced by the Old School , probabilities are that this will remind of some Old School Artist/Band.

To conclude , love it or hate it here's 1 track i've kindly uploaded on youtube for everybody to listen and then i leave each one of you with your own conclusions and opinions about it.

Keep the Old School alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piEcaWBgz5g

Lovely. Good luck with album, gonna check it for sure!

Whow, what a throwback to the 90s! That track is f'in bliss! :)

Docvonooze, I salute you. Keep it coming.

Thanks Richpa & Oopie.

At the moment i'm looking for a label for it , if not , i will release it independently as a CD-R (at least).

Very interesting sounds you make there, mr. DocVonOoze.

I'll make sure that I remember the name for I'm very interested in further developments / releases...

If you really consider releasing this type of stuff on vinyl too, respect to you!

I'll make sure that I remember the name for I'm very interested in further developments / releases...

If you really consider releasing this type of stuff on vinyl too, respect to you!

Many thanks.

I actually contacted a vinyl pressing plant but unfortunatly there's not enough cash to do it.

Maybe someday , it's something i would love to do.

These guys should lower them prices on vinyl manufacture so that vinyl could do a comeback but oh well , unfortunaly i have to do a digital release or a cdr one (if requested).

nice one!

good luck on this project will buy and support for sure

The album just got released as an EP you can find it here:

http://acprecords.ba...bum/in-vitro-ep

It's only available as a digital release but if i get enough requests for a physical media i'll be happy to put it on a CDr at least.

At the moment i'm working in more tracks as the studio gear changed a bit.

Thank you all for the kind support and thanks again for sharing the love for the Old School Goa.

http://www.psynews.o...tro-ep-acpep12/

amazing acid stuff!

well done my friend!!!

reminds me of platipus records.

if you make a few more aggrressive tracks with long psy melodies (not with the acid sound), it would be a milestone!!!

Platipus Records? Amazing :)

For the next chapter now that i got the roland jv in the rack plus an fx processor just what i needed ;) ...

I am for that vinyl too bro ;) phattest sounds