Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Artist: Flegma & Nerso

Title: Sensei EP

Label: Furthur Progressions

Date: October, 2011

1. Genesis (Flegma & Nerso Rmx) - Ace Ventura

2. Sensei

There are some artists that you will follow no matter what. I don't know a thing about this label, but when I see these two artists, I'm already reaching for my wallet. This is Dalibor Delić & Dragan Matić who are responsible for some of the smoothest progressive trance out there. Their album Opposite in 2009 was a thing of beauty and both have released countless tracks in their trademark melodic and drifting style.

Genesis (Flegma & Nerso Rmx)- Echoing synths give the track depth and it's a big old universe out there. Scratchy leads forge a path against lush pads and we drift through a lovely break. These guys put a 303 in the mix and then twist it like a pretzel. Aggressive with an attitude. The original on the London Landscapes compilation was awesome and this is a worthy remix. Yep, me likey very much.

Sensei- More spacious effects and layering make this one a definite treat. This is being adrift in space as meteor fields hurtle by and stars burst before your very eyes. There are delicate leads that leave ripples wherever they touch. Floating on ethereal winds. Loved it.

Another feather in the cap for this duo. It was an awesome ride through the cosmos and they have continued to produce beautiful progressive trance that I cannot get enough of. Am I a fanboy? Sure, but I make no apologies for liking the quality music they release. Highly recommended.

http://www.beatport....ensei-ep/676052

Mdk

• 9 months later...

2 tracks, but both killers. Love this album. When I listened to the Ace Ventura track (original mix) I thought it just couldn't get better then that. Until I saw the remix of these guys.