Board updated to a new version

RTP

Thanks for feedback.

I just was editing my sig a bit and I experienced a hang of kinda the whole site. It all was blank, oddly it concerned all pages.

I immediately checked with other browser and saw it was not the site, but my browser (Opera 10.5x)...

Had to close the browser and reload to make this disappear.

So be careful when updating your sig or anything ... just to mention it.

I made a bit more modern logo for this board (.png) and it should blend nice with darkblue background and font won't go over the little blue stripe. I used this skin colour palette. Here is a preview and download link so feel free to use it if you like it.

Posted Image

Download .psd file here: http://www.mediafire...flwj4f5dzuawt46

Cheers

Really great!

So I have now removed the old skins because the display is just impossible. They're not compatible.

Note that the only official skin we have at this point is the official IP Board 3.2.2 preset skin.

I'm probably going to play around with some of them from now on, changing, reverting ... the usual testing stuff. I gotta see if I can find a free skin that suits our needs. So if you see another skin in the menu, better don't change to it unless we make it offical!

The preview post is only active in the full editor,

It would be nice to have a preview post in the fast editor since I don't use the full editor but always preview post.

Just a thought ;)

Agree but I don't think it can be done.

Would be nice to have the reply box to be non-preview html style like it was, so you can see all the codes and links. I hate seeing the images load into my reply box and not knowing exactly is going on behind colors and so forth.

Also theres loads of codes, like [ size ], that have defaulted to nothing and don't even show, because of the board upgrade, anyway to have them come back to where they were or are they gone completely?

• Like 1

The preview post is only active in the full editor,

It would be nice to have a preview post in the fast editor since I don't use the full editor but always preview post.

If you press the button marked "More Reply Options" it will take you both to the full editor and a preview of what you've already written.

Would be nice to have the reply box to be non-preview html style like it was, so you can see all the codes and links. I hate seeing the images load into my reply box and not knowing exactly is going on behind colors and so forth.

The button in the top left corner of the editor (called "Toggle editing mode") makes the editor text-only like the old one. But it also blanks out the other buttons, so if you want to use those instead of writing out code by hand you'll have to switch editing mode, press the button and then switch back. This is utterly daft. I've already brought it to RTP's attention, dunno if it can be fixed yet.

• Like 1

:huh: WOW, I thought I ended up at the wrong station...My eyes, my eyes...haha
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'm aware of the stuff ... but at the moment I don't know how to fix it. Hope I can get back to this soon...

• Like 1

I'm a bit late but the new forum is really nice, easy for my eyes and with a fresh look. The new logo is also very nice, good work! :)

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

good shit keep it up and thanks guys for keeping this shit alive!