Portamento - The Portal

Penzoline

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/18/2018 at 3:14 PM, ptn said:

Few years have passed and this one still is on my playlist. Great album!

Very welcome; and when even more patient, the future @ cronomi hold a nice suprise (working on it) :excl:
On a note: I read many music collectors understand very well what cronomi is all about: making few releaes, slow in pace, BUT always sounding unique and quality wise outstanding - thanks for your support :wub:

On 9/7/2020 at 3:42 PM, HappyHorse said:

Very welcome; and when even more patient, the future @ cronomi hold a nice suprise (working on it) :excl:
On a note: I read many music collectors understand very well what cronomi is all about: making few releaes, slow in pace, BUT always sounding unique and quality wise outstanding - thanks for your support :wub:

Are You trying to say, that there will be more Portamento's music? Don't even dare to tease like that, if it's not the truth!

I haven't found anything similar to the vibe of 'Portal'.

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2020 at 10:55 AM, ptn said:

Are You trying to say, that there will be more Portamento's music? Don't even dare to tease like that, if it's not the truth!

I haven't found anything similar to the vibe of 'Portal'.

Haha! Not teasing you :) Not at all... being very serious on this one... Updates as soon as we can ;)

• 5 months later...