3. Dansul Ielelor (Neurosect Edit 2011)

4. Valley of the Kings

5. Above the Skies

6. Distant Signals

7. Afterglow

8. Approaching Nibiru (Eleusyn Rmx)

9. Deep Descent

10. If there is Nothing

Some of you may have seen E-Mantra, aka Emanuel Carpus, in great parties this year, including Antaris project 2011, where he could showcase his new material! Well, we are now ready for a magical follow-up to “Arcana” with "Pathfinder"!

Posted Image

The album starts with “Pathfinder” and “Metamorphic Resonance”, two deep entrancing tracks with a straight drive, which slide gently into dancefloor madness, with acidic twirls covered up by sweet enchanting melodies.

In the second part of the album, melodies take the lead to give the tracks a highly hypnotic shape. A trippy remix of the anthem “Dansul Ielelor” is followed by “Valley of the Kings”, a hymn to euphoric eastern melodies, while “Distant Signals” and “Journey to Orion” make you dive into the deep mental side of E-Mantra. The turmoil of madness completes with a relentless acidic remix of Approaching Nibiru!

The album closes on two deep, floating vibrant ambient masterpieces!

If you are wondering how the E-Mantra sound evolved in the last two years, this is your chance! Get ready to be propelled into E-Mantra’s universe!

At the time we're writing these lines, the album will be release in the first half of November, but you may now rush on the Pathfinder release page for the extracts :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valley of the kings, Distant signals and Afterglow sounds very promising, others really aren't doing much for me. I thought I'd dislike the remixes but they sound better than most of the new one's.

That cover is very disappointing, DJ Zen can make much better stuff than that.

Well I'm looking forward to hearing it but samples aren't too too exciting.

I've always been a huge fan of E-Mantra's work. I don't know, maybe I am on the same wavelength or whatever, but his music does everything right for me and immediately sends me on a fantastic journey...it just connects to all the right synapses in my brain.

When will it be available?

I really can't see what people dislike about that artwork. I think it's all right.

Well, being a huge fan of Zen's creations I find this artwork pretty much weak, especially because Suntrip guys and their associates gave us some of the best Goa trance artworks in last couple of years. Not being rude here, but in my hubmble opinion first two albums of E-Mantra got much, much better visual identity than this one which looks dull and empty with cheap blending effects. Hopefully music won't go in same direction as cover artwork.

Musicalwise I am super happy about this album, it has more melodies as the first album, but that's called evolution... And I can asure you guys, it won't be Astral Projection style, it is more psychedelic and the melodies are very much different... :)

well, as you probably know the artists have the freedom to like the artwork-style they like... It was always like that, and it will always be like that at Suntrip... Freedom in creativity you know... Only the compilations are in the "house-style". And soon we will make a new compilation :)

Ah well, judge for yourself once you hear it... To be released in 4-5 weeks!

Valley of the Kings is not exactly Nitzo in my opinion, but that was the intent indeed, he told me.sq Clearly the sharp kick give the right impression. He made such a track because many fans asked him :)

All the rest is E-Mantra as you know it on steroïds. Each track has a great tale to tell. I was sorry yesterday while making the samples that I was kinda breaking the story in pieces. When you listen to the whole album, you really get a magic story in 10 chapters :)

As for the artwork, the point (I think) was to make something that recalled Arcana whilst having a modern touch. E-Mantra likes it, so do we.

The release date is probably November 11th.

Valley of the Kings is not exactly Nitzo in my opinion, but that was the intent indeed, he told me.sq Clearly the sharp kick give the right impression. He made such a track because many fans asked him :)

All the rest is E-Mantra as you know it on steroïds. Each track has a great tale to tell. I was sorry yesterday while making the samples that I was kinda breaking the story in pieces. When you listen to the whole album, you really get a magic story in 10 chapters :)

As for the artwork, the point (I think) was to make something that recalled Arcana whilst having a modern touch. E-Mantra likes it, so do we.

The release date is probably November 11th.

Day 1!

The much anticipated album reaches the surface... yes!

My favorites are:

* Pathfinder (nice and deep sounds)

* Metamorphic Resonance

* Dansul Ielelor (Neurosect Edit 2011)

* Valley of the Kings

* Above the Skies

* Distant Signals

* Afterglow

* Approaching Nibiru (Eleusyn Rmx)

So pretty much everything except the downtempo tracks. I've had enough of that with Visions From The Past. Now it should be time for 100% Goa.

But that's just me thinking out loud. B)

We hear definitely much more melodies. The whole story is less aggressive than Arcana and much more uplifting.

Still equally good albums imo. Maybe Pathfinder is even better. I'll first need to listen to the entire album for a final review.

Really great to see that E-Mantra has followed a different vision here than the previous album. Shows he is capable of many good and different things, while maintaining high quality and true listening pleasure.

Can't wait to pre-order it. :)

J.

ps: fantastic mastering

-Cover could be much better as mentioned.

-Music sounds almost like Afgin or as some here already are saying 'Astral Projection'.

-Nitzho kick but doesn't make any difference it's not nitzho.

-Even with the Afgin|Astral Projection|Radical Distortion style not much stands out in the demos , at least not much got my attention apart from the power kick and Transwave bassline styles which were so famously done before and already by Transwave and Radical Distortion.

-Good Mastering | Production.

-Hype (Hu Hu!)

Enjoy.

I'm not gonna comment nitzho-kick particulary in Valley Of Kings or anything related to this release (which, offcourse won't be a nitzho-goastik) but there is only one guy at the moment who knows how to bring out powerfull nitzhoish kickdrum - Goalien. I'm sure that Emmanuel and Suntrip will bring out another gem just like Arcana :)

If this music sounds like Afgin... well, then I am Mickey Mouse...

I know the hype of today is "darker" goa trance, but that doens't mean that some melodies in a goa-trance (!!) album makes it happy pappy morning trance... I can asure you, nothing Afgin/Ap like on this release... More melodies as Arcana for sure, but embedded in acidic/darker atmospheres.

This album sounds amazing from the samples, but you know Suntrippers, as soon as an artist takes the freedom of exploring some other directions there will always be some concerns about this and that. Given personal tastes and all that i don't really think this sounds like a copy of Astral Projection or Afgin or Nitzhonot, at most he took some influences (which he then re interpret) and a kick but that's about it and the melodies i can hear in previews make me think it will be a quality strong solid album for the upcoming season. Good job!

If this music sounds like Afgin... well, then I am Mickey Mouse...

I know the hype of today is "darker" goa trance, but that doens't mean that some melodies in a goa-trance (!!) album makes it happy pappy morning trance... I can asure you, nothing Afgin/Ap like on this release... More melodies as Arcana for sure, but embedded in acidic/darker atmospheres.

Hi Mickey Mouse :P

Sounds very close to Afgin | Astral Projection | Radical Distortion , except for a few elements which are from Emmanuel himself.

I think the hype of today is Dubstep.

Acid | Darker atmospheres = Darshan

Good luck with the release.

Guest E-Mantra

my music has nothing to do with the artists mentioned

never tried to copy nobody

samples are nothing..

you cant describe an album by listening samples

hope you enjoy this release

peace