New Filteria tracks

Lost In The Winds the melody at 1:20 is gonna be pretty epic

12PM sounds very good too! Loving those emo-tinted soft melodies.

Though Lepton Head Remix and Dreams Are Under Construction is are a bit samey to what I've heard on daze already.

Also get your new album mastered by colin OOOD.

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds more than spectacular to me already! :)

Could you possibly say in what direction this new album is heading Jannis? Similar to Daze of our Lives style or another new direction altogether! Or perhaps back to the madness of sky input? :P hehe. (i joke!) Its been so interesting watching how your musical style has progressed through the albums!

Also has there been any change/updates in your studio that are making a big impact for you on this new album!?

All the best, can't wait to hear the finished product! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

As always great, huge epic tracks, full of goa, to me they seem a return to the past of Filteria stuff (in the very positive sense) in terms of melodies, with nowadays sound quality...they are only samples, but they taste sooo goood!

The release I'm awaiting the most with next E-mantra and Merr0w.

such things happen occasionally to artists and aren't always intentional. one of my early tracks contains exactly the same melody as talamasca's time simulation (using a similar lead sound), a fact which i only noticed after the whole thing was finished ;)

such things happen occasionally to artists and aren't always intentional. one of my early tracks contains exactly the same melody as talamasca's time simulation (using a similar lead sound), a fact which i only noticed after the whole thing was finished ;)

that's also true. nowadays there's a lot of possibility to produce something that has been produced already without even noticing it. that's because so much music has been done and it's hard to come up with something really original these days.

like ritual om refered , filteria used the same kind of riff and it's only a 2 note one that hux flux done already.

there's also a track from cyan transmissions that sounds probably the same or very close to one of the cosmosis key to the innverse track.

it happens , best thing is to research the records and get to know whats been done and whats not been done so that the producer can be into the stuff he's doing and at least try to stay away to whats been done or not.