Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti

RTP

Just plain 0wnage.

Wait for the song starting at 0:45...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-wO1Tbrjg

I had the pleasure to listen to it on the radio while driving :wub: Divine! Only thanks to the track service of the radio I know what song it is...

• 1 year later...

Oh gosh, sorry for the bump, but I had an urge and needed to listen to this song again. I forgot the artist, I forgot the name ... pretty much everything. Only thing I know is I posted here about it!

The search here is totally useless when you know nothing...

And the "my content" was also useless.

How I found it? Sort topics by starter and look through by hand :P

I'd have done that with every other of the forums here if I hadn't found it by now.

And I'm very happy that I found it :D

Actually not because it's such a good song (it was back then though), but it bears memories. Years ago I was in a rental car, no CDs no mp3, was stuck to the radio stations and on one they played that song ... I then had to find it out via searching through their playlists and found the right song by chance (and after some looking) in a list that had them by time of day (and I didn't know that precisely anymore...). You see, there was quite some effort going into it.

And now I wanted to find it again, but my brain is a cathedral with a ceiling of bats, swirling round vigorously -- you can find everything in there but it isn't kept for too long. How am I thankful I have posted it here.

Sheesh, I think that was the third bump-post of that kind already ... did it before, yes I confess I am guilty ... although that was months ago. No, I am not going to search for it now :P

By the way, as the above video doesn't exist anymore, here is another (song's called "Round and Round"):

Cheers!