The least expensive cd/vinyl you have bought

Walkabout

Wheeeee this is fun

What are your most amazing bargains? Mine's this: http://www.discogs.com/Somaton-Dredlarks-Mks-Dist-Nool-Sonrg/master/87254 50 cents at Amoeba Records, H-wood. :)

Outside psytrance, my best bargain was finding GOL's Sensations of Tone in a closing record store for 3 euros. It's my all time favourite downtempo release.

Psytrance-wise :rolleyes: (can you say that?) maybe Air Born compilation for 3 euros in a local 2nd hand store plus Bypass Unit's Dropz of Obscure Eclipses for 1 euro on Ebay.

On the late 90s there were some 2nd hand record stores around London, where you could find Lps, singles,

and promo singles for a really cheap prices. I got some Hallucinogen promo singles like LSD white label for something

like a pound, or Total Eclipse "Delta aquarids", krembo firsts compilations, etc for around 5 pounds.

I loved to spend hours inside them searching for music :wub: and, even thought, there are still some of this shops around Europe,they dont have anymore such an amount of stock.

Concerning psytrance it must be Eat Static - B-World for 3 Euros...

The album isn't even that good in my eyes, but it's just ... Eat Static, Man :wub:

The best about these findings is the light in the eyes you get once you find a true gem inside a total bargain box for like 3 Euros.

For non-psy I have found cheaper records already...

I got some nice cds for 50 eurocents several times in flea markets.

But the one I'm the proudest of is the Indoor album (not the avatar reissue): 2.50€.

loads - little place in Camden used to have a bargain basement of 50p vinyl. I spent £100 in there once in one day.. couldn't list them all for you but found some Interstella tracks and some Brute records tracks (Eastwood - Hysteria and Chakra Khan - Mauve Zone) for 50p.

Think I picked up Limitless Dimension / Glow in there as well for the same price come to think of it.. which would top the lot of course!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got one compilation for free from an artist but if you get into paying things, I think cheapest deal was a rare sealed Juno Reactor - Beyond The Infinite Japanese version for a mere 4.3 euros just a while ago, though I still haven't received it.

The very cheapest was VA - Israels Psychedelic Trance for 3.43 euros.

I once bought a set of 15 albums on youtube for 40 euros which contained a couple of real gems:

Etnica - Alien Protein

Total Eclipse – Delta Aquarids

Man With No Name – Moment Of Truth

Microwave Prince – A Captive In The Land Of The Iron Bubbles (brilliant acid trance, worst cover of all times)

and a couple more compilations, mostly crap but some great,

I once bought a set of 15 albums on youtube for 40 euros which contained a couple of real gems:

Etnica - Alien Protein

Total Eclipse – Delta Aquarids

Man With No Name – Moment Of Truth

Microwave Prince – A Captive In The Land Of The Iron Bubbles (brilliant acid trance, worst cover of all times)

and a couple more compilations, mostly crap but some great,

On youtube? :D

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Infinity-Hz/release/48808 in mint conditions for 1 pound would be my best deal at a Camden Market stall in the year 2000.

There were so many top bargains cd back then widely available there for ridiculous prices, I think I got almost the entire dragonfly , flying rhino and tip back catalogue's (95-00) for 2 to 5 pound each back then, all were available around.

My best deals... In the times ebay was still filled with great stuff... (before discogs even existed!) :)

The cds I managed to buy for 1€ on ebay...

- Paradise Connection - Paradise Connection

- Rabtu Gawa

- Bypass Unit - Dropz Of

For 3€

- Technossomy - Synthetic Flesh

For 9€

- Asia 2001 - Psykadelia :)

Hmmm...

Pod's "The Vanguard EP" and Revelation's "Stairway To Heaven", both for 5 euro, near mint condition.

The original X-101 album on Tresor for like 3.5 euro.

The Dogma "Land Of Utopia" album, bought at the "The Best" club at Zagreb during their live act for like 13 euro. New and sealed. At the time only God himself knew how sought after it would become. Not being a good record at all, I actually gave away like two copies, and was utterly irritated with the stand which sold them inside the club. It made the club look like a fruit market. Oh, had I only known... We all had a copy, and we all got bored of the album, quickly. There is only one place where one puts albums he gets bored of.

Probably a few more but the first three are my fave catches, both for the immense endurance they have, and for the fantastic musical value!

Jos you cannot not mention the greatest find of all times u did, I will always remember how i couldn't bid for that auction that i was following since days, with the whole blue moon catalog, you won it for a ridiculous amount.

i had prepared an offer or 300 eur for it and arrived home too late.... :=) . But I was happy it was you and not some unknown bidder from God knows where :)