The most expensive cd /vinyl you have sold

venohm

I have just noticed a rather funny thread here: The most expensive cd /vinyl you have bought

I find this thread funny because I buy old-school releases myself. And when I see prices for old-school releases, I am always utterly amazed because of the steep prices. I see the prices people write there & I see the prices for example at Discogs. And there is a kind of disbalance, you know. So, my question would be: how much have you ever earned from selling a CD?

btw are you the artist Venohm Project?

Nope. I am a member of another project. There is a place where goan spirit moved to. With all its vibes, music, parties & freaks. But I won't tell where is this place, coz don't want it to repeat the history of Goa. Sorry.

Nope. I am a member of another project. There is a place where goan spirit moved to. With all its vibes, music, parties & freaks. But I won't tell where is this place, coz don't want it to repeat the history of Goa. Sorry.

It's good you found a local scene that is so especial to you. You compare it to Goa. Any new psychedelic music development, happening there, worth to have a listen to?? Just wondering, as I'm always in the search for new psychedelia.....

Sometimes I´ve been thinking about getting rid of some records, but happily I have not done it yet. It occurs to me that

music I did not enjoy that much at some point I do few years later. For example with some of the creamcrop stuff. It is good to have them still lying around.

The ones I could shell for a fortune, I want to keep them, and the ones I regret to have bought, I dont think I would get more than 2€ for each, so I keep them just in case.....

I'm not selling my CD's because I don't think I'm a collector like many of you and I don't have that much rare stuff, but I found this stuff on the Internet and it's fucking awesome to share it:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O5Px3_RJ3w

My salutations to the evil generals of the Stalaggh and Gulaggh! Your battalion has produced one of the most shocking, disturbing cd‘s of the recent years. How are you satisfied with the feedbacks which came from the underground scene?

Now that we have finished our :STALAGGH: Projekt-trilogy, we are starting to get both appreciated and hated more and more. We still receive photo's of people who have cut themselves while listening to :STALAGGH:.

There are also true fanatics who collect all our releases and pay 100's of Dollars for rare :STALAGGH: releases on eBay. A few months ago a test-pressing of the :Projekt Nihil: LP was sold for 500 euro.

We were surprised that so many people actually liked our recordings and some of them even listen to it daily. There are even many fanatics who have :STALAGGH: tattoos. Our projekts were not supposed to bring joy to the listener, only mental pain and fear. This shows what has become of humanity nowadays...

WTF??? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I once sold a CD for 546 bucks on Ebay. I bought it myself for 4. That's probably the best deal I've ever made. It wasn't a Trance CD though.

What the hell? Was this black/dark metal? Are there such collectors in that kind of music too? Crazy...

The most expensive cd I ever sold must have been Asia 2001 - Psykadelia or VA - Nataraja 2... Both picked up in a second hand store in Paris... Prices must have been around 150€... But that's a long time ago, now I prefer to trade :)

What the hell? Was this black/dark metal? Are there such collectors in that kind of music too? Crazy...

The most expensive cd I ever sold must have been Asia 2001 - Psykadelia or VA - Nataraja 2... Both picked up in a second hand store in Paris... Prices must have been around 150€... But that's a long time ago, now I prefer to trade

Debut album by a French Black Metal band called Mütiilation. The vinyl version has gone for more than 1500 usd. Back when the dollar was worth a lot more of course.

I sold an on old Nitzonot album für 70 Euros. And I don't even feel like I ripped the buyer off since I let him make the price.

I sold an on old Nitzonot album für 70 Euros. And I don't even feel like I ripped the buyer off since I let him make the price.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is Nitzhonot? It's not the first time I've heard it mentioned.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found a thread about it. :P

It's a genre of uplifting trance, don't know if it's still popular these days. This is my favourite track just in case you wanna give it a try:

I don't think I've ever sold a cd or vinyl; I've given some away for free and traded a couple but I can't remember selling any. If I did it must have been cheap to be so unmemorable.

I sold a cd single of crop circles for solid 350 eur and frankly wouldn't have sold it for anything less, was one of my 3 copies, I then traded the second and now keep my last one :)