Some really good psy for a change

Insejn

Have you heard the new Master Blasters album yet? Really good proper psy if you ask me.

Another album you might like is a V/A album called The Garden of Delights on the label Blue Hour Sounds. link

And check out a label called COSM Records if you want something different.

edit: Here you have some tracks from Groovescapes, a V/A album on the Cosm records label. I really dig this stuff, unlike anything else I've come across recently...check it!

http-~~-//youtu.be/QOzALYWwviQ

http-~~-//youtu.be/hhdRII1ttDU

Yes, I have heard the Master Blasters album. Many people seem to like it but I'm not too impressed really. Maybe I'll give it another go.

The Garden of Delights I like and must look closer at. I'm familiar with Rigel, he released his debut not long ago on Ovnimoon Records. Pretty decent stuff tbh :)

Will for sure keep my eyes on COSM. Thanks!

Kode Six's new album Perfekt World is really nice imo. Gritty and hard hitting and somewhat SA-influenced.

http://www.psyshop.c.../pxr1cd001.html

Not every day you stumble upon good psy these days...

I simply can not stand those fullon basslines. I think it's areal shame every new release use them. Where is the creativity gone? Also I really do not hear anything remotely new here. It sound like any other fast bpm "lets drop some psy sounds" tunes. In my opinion of course.

I simply can not stand those fullon basslines. I think it's areal shame every new release use them. Where is the creativity gone? Also I really do not hear anything remotely new here. It sound like any other fast bpm "lets drop some psy sounds" tunes. In my opinion of course.

I don't mind full on basslines if they are done in the correct manner, like this guy did. Also, I never did mention anything about a new sound. So I don't know where you got that from. I just like the album and he drops the psy sounds just right.

I don't mind full on basslines if they are done in the correct manner, like this guy did. Also, I never did mention anything about a new sound. So I don't know where you got that from. I just like the album and he drops the psy sounds just right.

I never said you mentioned anything about a new sound. That was solely a personal opinion. I do mind fullon basslines as they all sound the same and are just plain annoying.

Of course, but if we say it, isn't it always our opinion? What else could we be stating, facts? There aren't many facts when it comes to quality..

Unless we are quoting someone else of course.

IMHO :P

You're right. It is just that I was very excited when I read the title of the topic, but the tracks just didn't feel right, to me.