Koxbox - Live at Hyperstate '98

GagaISM

hearing so far i have the thought that this is far better than Burning man live

what do u think???

name of the track at 36:50 min? (thanks in advance,im not full fan of Box sound so experts help for this one)

Imo the live at Burning Man is better: more heavy, deep and warm of sound.

Still, this one is really nice: didn't these rmx from koxbox'mself: many higher tones in these rmx's.

Nice :)

PS thx for sharing video :)

Koxbox would always remix their own tracks for the live shows. That was part of the package.

They also did a live performance on danish state radio around '98. The show was called "Eurospotting". Anybody who has heard it?

Awesome pictures, GagalSM. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Koxbox would always remix their own tracks for the live shows. That was part of the package.

They also did a live performance on danish state radio around '98. The show was called "Eurospotting". Anybody who has heard it?

Yes, I have. In 1999 swedish state radio played it. Orion first then Koxbox.

They played alot from the album The Great Unknown. Also that was the first time I herd Saiko-Pod - Groove Moderator.

I have the first 30 minutes of it on minidisc somewhere.

Btw... Eurospotting. I have Eat Static live from that show. It was recorded in 1996.

That can't be the same then, because Peter Candy was still in the band at that point ('98). Unless they used some of the stuff he had helped compose for The Great Unknown?

It would be great if you'd be willing to dig it out! I'm sure Peter would love to hear it :)

Oh... then there is two Koxbox radio shows. I don't think Peter is in that one I have. Maybe it wasn't aired in 99, could be 2000.

It's recorded at Amager Bio. TGU in the beginning, then some new Saiko-Pod stuff and some older tracks in the end. That's how I remember it.

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

Spent this afternoon listening to old Industrial records at Peter Candy's place. I took a few pictures I thought some of you might find interesting.

Original poster from their second trip to Japan (Dragon Tales era)

IMG_6083_zpsce4748a7.jpg

Poster from their first performance in London (Forever After era)

I was at that party (lived in London at the time). Their live was OK but not that impressive (was basically just CD versions). However the gold medal must go to Indoor for manually playing the Kick Drum on a 909 all through the 1.5 hour show they performed. Their 909 would not connect via Midi (At those days you brought your studio to the gig).

• Like 1