Koxbox - Live at Hyperstate '98

GagaISM

This is the infamous live at 98, but also the mp3 that was around was a 128 kbps and 50 minutes as well.. the rest is not available and unless someone has the recording because he was there it would be impossible to get anything better. Still it is a mindblowing experience.

i dont have dragon Tales :blink::wacko:

i didnt like it back then but hearing the tracks now i will buy it for sure

Well, I can only be jealous, I'd love to discover that album for first time again.....

Back then, I also missed it, to trippy and I was more into the rolling stuff, but got a copy a few years ago, and wow...... A full world of psychedelia is packed inside it. A real trip.

Listening to it I just heard a guy announcing a radio station around 24:40 min. so it can be that this was aired and recorded from the radio. It would be cool if some Dannish user here could tell wich radio station is that. They might keep a copy of it......

Edited by CoLoUr DoTZ

Hehe, Radiomafia, the youth channel of Finnish national broadcaster Yle until 2003, when it was replaced by Ylex. They had some fairly good electronic music programmes at late hours (for a national broadcaster which is usually connected to grumpy pensioners). I remember recording one fairly rare live set in the 90s when mp3 sharing wasn't that commonplace yet. Then it suddenly resurfaced just a few years ago and started spreading through a bunch of forums. Odd stuff. :)

They should have archives of a lot of stuff. However, it might be that they've only licenced this kind of sets for specific airwave broadcasting thus they can't hand out copies (which they would do for their own productions). I could ask, though. It's a free shot...

Hehe, Radiomafia, the youth channel of Finnish national broadcaster Yle until 2003, when it was replaced by Ylex. They had some fairly good electronic music programmes at late hours (for a national broadcaster which is usually connected to grumpy pensioners). I remember recording one fairly rare live set in the 90s when mp3 sharing wasn't that commonplace yet. Then it suddenly resurfaced just a few years ago and started spreading through a bunch of forums. Odd stuff. :)

They should have archives of a lot of stuff. However, it might be that they've only licenced this kind of sets for specific airwave broadcasting thus they can't hand out copies (which they would do for their own productions). I could ask, though. It's a free shot...

Well, crossing my fingers here, it would be rad that this finally emerge.....

that would be awsome

any other oldschool live sets by any artists floating around i could download?

love listening to them while i baking away

Check here; http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/topic/66186-best-live-sets-share/

• 4 weeks later...

if a proper recording of this show were to be found, private message me and let's see if it can be released!!

if a proper recording of this show were to be found, private message me and let's see if it can be released!!

Hi Draeke, Ever thought of trying to do a pre 2000 release of GMS unreleased tracks ?

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't contacted the guy, have you GagalSM? I think someone should anyway :)

@psydmt of course, would be nice but maybe not easily doable since they are kind of "superstar" in the full on scene..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Spent this afternoon listening to old Industrial records at Peter Candy's place. I took a few pictures I thought some of you might find interesting.

IMG_6081_zps7e2af3f4.jpg

Original poster from their second trip to Japan (Dragon Tales era)

IMG_6083_zpsce4748a7.jpg

Poster from their first performance in London (Forever After era)

IMG_6082_zpsf42a1c2f.jpg

Koxbox condom from an early show in Holland

IMG_6084_zpsf37a7efa.jpg

First Koxbox promo photo ever from the Cyberworld compilation

• Like 1