Koxbox - Live at Hyperstate '98

GagaISM

I think you're better asking on the discogs forum about this one. I've never even heard of such a claim, though I have heard that the Pleiadians IFO live is the best set... Who knows. :P

Is there a special group on discogs for this kind of stuff? I just signed up.

Is there a special group on discogs for this kind of stuff? I just signed up.

http://www.discogs.com/groups/board/121

Though avoid the user "Articuno." I'd recommend you just click ignore under his post to save you the headache. He's permabanned over here so I think that should give you a good idea on how he is.

• 1 month later...

I think is a highly personal thing to call a set "the best live set ever" :) For me it must be Etnica's live in Athens... They remixed all their tracks, my god... On the other hand a Khetzal and Ra set gave me the same goosebumps... Ah well :)

+1 on the pleadians ifo live where I heard they remixed all tracks too.

Well... They remixed them, but made them less good (more modern sounding imo) while the Etnica rmxs of those tracks are probably even better (more psychedelic!?) then the originals :) all imo of course

So youve heard it? how?

Via via... But I know the Koxbox - Live at Hyperstate (Burning Man) is widely spread... I know Frank E was talking about putting online as a download, but it didn't happen so far... Anyone has his e-mail? Maybe a reminder would work :)

Koxbox at least have 2 recorded live sets, one is the live at burning man 96 and that is the live they were thinking of releasing digitally, so that could be reminded to them.

As far as concern the live at Hyperstate 98 I had confirmation it exists and someone on this forum has it, but it is just a 128 kbps rip and probably a radio rip as from what i have heard the quality is really low.

So that one cannot really be released probably.

Regarding Etnica live sets, the live that I have to agree with Joske to be the best is Live at Athens. IFO live is not on the same level, you are all just excited because u think it will be better than IFO, but is not.

I am talking with Max these days and there will be possible news in the near future, I am about to start an active cooperation with them. I will visit them in November in Ibiza and then will make some proper announcements.

Keep positive thinking!

@ALL: I am not in the position to share anything, I run a label and receive music from artists which trust me, so do not ask please.

Regarding etnica, I am working towards a possible release of their live sets, stay tuned :)

Regarding live sets of KoxBox , do not share the live at burning man please, KoxBox may want to release it at some point. As far as what concern the hyperstate I am not the one having it, who has it will decide for himself what to do with it.

IFO live is not on the same level, you are all just excited because u think it will be better than IFO, but is not.

Isn't it like hearing IFO but with mixing and some cool twists? I really don't see how it can't be something special.. =o

Regarding live sets of KoxBox , do not share the live at burning man please, KoxBox may want to release it at some point. As far as what concern the hyperstate I am not the one having it, who has it will decide for himself what to do with it.

The Astral Projection set was broadcast on Danish radio, I always thought the Koxbox set was as well?

• 1 year later...