Circuit Breakers - Overload

Templar

Circuit Breakers - Overload

Nano Records, 2010

Posted Image

1. Circuit Breakers

2. Off Yer Head

Brazil plus Britain is a very interesting combination of flavors, especially that the people behind the combination are Dick Trevor (Dickster, Green Nuns) and Gustavo Manfroni (Burn In Noise). With such a mixture the result could be none other than a good one. Indeed, after having a joint single entitled "Brazinglish" released a year ago under Nano Records, where the name of Circuit Breakers was still non-existent and the single displayed their separate pseudonyms, the duo struck with another portion of delicious, high octane psytrance. Both tracks are sure to make people overload, according to the single's title. Both "Circuit Breakers" and "Off Yer Head" are two well-crafted sonic blasters, in which the artists properly balanced elements of colorful psychedelia and the dynamic core of the tunes. Both make up for and excellent supplement of a psytrance diet. Moreover, they can also enrich a DJ-set in a proper way and make the people at a trancefloor go crazy. The whole thing leaves the impression as if the sounds represented by Dickster and Burn In Noise became friends with each other so that in the future we may expect something more. Of course I am counting on that, because in this case a full album is mandatory. Damn, this was goooood!

Templar / http://www.psytrance.pl

Links:

http://www.nanorecords.co.uk/releases

They are working on a full length album at the moment. I asked Dick Trevor about his upcoming releases on Facebook a while ago...I also asked him if there will be a Dickster album coming out in the near future. "Well, maybe..." he replied. I think he's focussing primarily on his collaborations (AMD/Circuit Breakers). Very nice man, btw.