Chillout by Derango

pixma

Hi All

I have just found a wonderfull track chillout track by Derango.

Derango is usually known for forest trance, but this year, at Ozora festival, they played at the chill stage as well. Do anyone know if they plan to release more chillout, or can anybody recommendy me some more chillout by Derango or other forest trance artist?

Their 2 hour performance at the chill stage during this year's O.Z.O.R.A. Festival sunk the Titanic and spontaneously ignited the combustion of the Eiffel Tower - I cannot wait to hear more of that stuff.

Who could have thought that a project associated with a sound as aggressive as Derango's is capable of delivering the goods from the opposite pole, or wherever?

I'd like some info about their eventual, possible chill out album as well...

Many of darkpsy/forest/aggressive psy producres create chill out/ambient as well. And most of the time is really relaxing.

I think it's something normal since in my experience people who enjoy aggressive dance music prefer more relaxing chill out.

Their 2 hour performance at the chill stage during this year's O.Z.O.R.A. Festival sunk the Titanic and spontaneously ignited the combustion of the Eiffel Tower - I cannot wait to hear more of that stuff.

Who could have thought that a project associated with a sound as aggressive as Derango's is capable of delivering the goods from the opposite pole, or wherever?

I'd like some info about their eventual, possible chill out album as well...

Well, it's not the first time it happens :P think of Psyfactor, Procs, Electrypnose and Atriohm....

There is a chill-out album already from Jens (Purosurpo = one half of Derango), download it here:

http://www.sanatonrecords.com/

--> Trips --> Trip #4

here is the discogs link if anybody cares:

http://www.discogs.c...release/1399347

Edited by Drosophila

Well, it's not the first time it happens :P think of Psyfactor, Procs, Electrypnose and Atriohm....

Also Nimba (half of The Nommos) and Ocelot are darkpsy artists who've produced great downtempo albums. There are also a few excellent chillout tracks by darkpsy artists on this comp.

Many of darkpsy/forest/aggressive psy producres create chill out/ambient as well. And most of the time is really relaxing.

I think it's something normal since in my experience people who enjoy aggressive dance music prefer more relaxing chill out.

In the end everyone wants to relax. The more aggressive you go the more you need to relax.Thats the law :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...