Who's to blame for the vocals in YB - Vaccine and Ott - Mir?

advance

So let me understand you correctly. The " Good luck with that" comment mean that according to you there is nothing to "complain" about and people "complaining" got it all wrong and Ott is a God in the studio?

Yeah, I winced at that comment too.

So let me understand you correctly. The " Good luck with that" comment mean that according to you there is nothing to "complain" about and people "complaining" got it all wrong and Ott is a God in the studio?

So let me understand you correctly. You chose a particularly extreme interpretation of my words and based your reply to them on trying to make out I'm being unreasonable and petulant?

There really is nothing to complain about WRT Ott's engineering/production skills. He's a recording engineer from the old-school days and has as close to 'golden ears' as anyone I've worked with. I wouldn't say he's 'a God' (your words) but then I wouldn't say that about anyone :) No-one's forcing you to enjoy what he does, but if you want to go on a campaign against how he uses vocals in the music he writes, 'good luck with that', as I think that judging from the amount of time he spends on tour, there's only very slightly many many more people who would disagree with your opinion.