Mind Rewind compilation

• 1 year later...

So people are selling this for $146+ dollars. Which I assume means that it is a lot more than the charity it was based upon is getting.

It is for this sole reason of pure greed that this scene WAS NOT BASED ON that I refuse to spend a single cent on buying it to fill the pockets of those i most certainly am sure bought themselves multiple copies only to profit.

I know this trading cannot be stopped, but it could be put on halt by either offering this as a digital only reissue for a lower price (I'd pay $20USD happily) if the profits went to the charity, or maybe a reissue of the CD with a different cover or limited cover of just the ouside pages.

I find the reselling of this actually disgusting & repugnant as a caring human being.

Just my $0.02.

So people are selling this for $146+ dollars. Which I assume means that it is a lot more than the charity it was based upon is getting.

It is for this sole reason of pure greed that this scene WAS NOT BASED ON that I refuse to spend a single cent on buying it to fill the pockets of those i most certainly am sure bought themselves multiple copies only to profit.

I know this trading cannot be stopped, but it could be put on halt by either offering this as a digital only reissue for a lower price (I'd pay $20USD happily) if the profits went to the charity, or maybe a reissue of the CD with a different cover or limited cover of just the ouside pages.

I find the reselling of this actually disgusting & repugnant as a caring human being.

Just my $0.02.

so in other words your pissed because you were to slow to purchase.

How much of your 23 euro did you give to charity then??

Good point. Obviously if he were a caring human being like you he would have left his spare copies sealed to be opened by his children instead of selling them, because that totally benefits charity somehow.

Richpa was so caring that he actually designed the cover for Mind Rewind.... don't blame anyone for selling their CD's for more than they purchased them for (esp for a measly few euros more to cover shipping).... its called market dynamics, demand and supply - where the market sets the price. personally, if I didn't have a copy and money was no object, i'd gladly pay 140$ for this CD, considering I paid 80$ for IFO a couple of years ago..

I had 12 copies of MR, gave 11 away for free to my friends and have one sealed one sitting somewhere on a shelf... sadly i know for a fact one of the copies i gave to my friends is still sitting sealed on his bedroom shelf as he passed away from cancer a couple of months after i gave it to him...

Good point. Obviously if he were a caring human being like you he would have left his spare copies sealed to be opened by his children instead of selling them, because that totally benefits charity somehow.

Maybe his children will sell them for a profit because they never understood why daddy jumped around to these wierd alien electronic sounds for all the years of their youth.... who do we blame then?

Like I give a fuck what you think about me lol. I know who I am and what I do.

Umm hey dude have u been drunk the past few days or something?? Usually u r chilled I'm sure. Or just use psynews for venting hehe.

I think the point is, one should sell the copy he has and donate to charity the income, that would be the moral thing to do, but not many would do that. I invested 300 eur in MR1 and gave the whole revenue of the sales (including the 300 eur that I had recovered from sales) to the charity. I wanted initially to cover my investment and i could have recovered the 300 but i decided to donate them anyway and good things happened to me after doing that. Plus, I certainly felt very good about it.

Now with Mind Rewind 2, being harder times, I will probably go even and the money invested will be recovered and invested in Mind Rewind 3. but I will still make 0 eur personal profit and the release will generate money to give to charity. A great achievement nonetheless :).

Hopefully the Mind Rewind series can self-fund itself and would still benefit a charity!

So let's bring back the good vibes and just know that I do have plans to repress Mind Rewind, if possible, but not with a different cover, identical, just to put a stop to this non-sense of people profiting out of it. It would be the right thing to do. And if that happens, profits will go into charity, again.

Meanwhile, Mind Rewind 2 is progressing.

boom!

• 2 weeks later...

MR2, yes it is.... Tracklist is finshed (almost) and it will be a blast for sure ;)

How can I helps you for MR2 or others ?

I'm the feeling to be no use !!! :( and I don't like this !

For sure, I'll ordered this one but what else ?

Hello Fungi, what kind of help do you want to provide? write me a message in private :)

draeke: I would love to get my hands on a repressed MR1 and the newer MR2.

Its cool that the money you make is going to charity but would it also possible to donate to you/DAT aswell for all the hard work?