Where are you from?

Ormion

You should :) Just like many people from Europe would love to check out some parts of North and South America. In my case I would give my left testicle to check Peru, Amazon jungles, Canada and Grand Canyon.

Well, if you are not careful in the Amazon jungle, you indeed may lose your left testicle :lol: . Or the right one. Or both :o .

I don't know if this made news in Europe, but just last month a British tourist decided to dive in the Amazon river (200+ meters deep in some places), never to be seen again.

RIP, by the way.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well hell dude I'm sure that kind of crap is everywhere. There's plently of places in the states where one would rather die than grow up in misery. Some places you fight for everything you have everyday, people shooting each other and stealing from each other, and twisted cops take what you have left. I'm sure that's no consolation, but America isn't full of a lovely dream life for everyone. And our economy is going downhill fast. The wealthy wants to rule the world, but all they're going to end up ruling is a desolate landscape full of hungry people ready to revolt.

When I visited beautiful Playa Del Carmen, Mexico @ a resort, I found it odd that beyond these gorgeous beaches lies the slummiest dwellings people call homes. Stucko buildings with 10+ people living in them, clotheslines running from the house to the nearest dead tree. Cops are corrupted, drug lords reign, it's best to just stay on the resorts where you're safe.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

And it's not that I am not glad. I like it here.

It's just like sometimes when I say "Vienna" people go all "oh, how beautiful" and whatsoever ... and I then always feel like I should object.

I know I have it a thousand times better than the people in american slums (that's how I call these crackhouse quarters) ... I even really can say that because I read the story of a man who lived in such a crackhouse for a fortnight (and survived), heavy stuff...

Vienna is a paradise compared to that ... hell, I even could leave the streets now, at night, on foot, and come back safely. You can't do that everywhere...

Well, if you are not careful in the Amazon jungle, you indeed may lose your left testicle :lol: . Or the right one. Or both :o .

I don't know if this made news in Europe, but just last month a British tourist decided to dive in the Amazon river (200+ meters deep in some places), never to be seen again.

RIP, by the way.

My girlfriend is a diver and I'm sure if some day we decide to visit Amazon (river) we gonna be careful enough. Anyway thanks for a tips :D

Belgium, Kortrijk. Medium-sized city (in Belgian standards) situated closely to the border of France that is!

Posted Image

I live about 10km from Kortrijk in a shithole called Ledegem. Grew up in Izegem.

Actually i am from City of Niš, second largest in Serbia and also was ancient town, there is many archeological sites 7-8000 years old. Here is picture above my hood:

http://v8.cache4.c.bigcache.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/40964780.jpg?redirect_counter=2

I like the basketball court on the right :)

I like the basketball court on the right :)

Haha sure, thats ancient thing + destroyed by gypsys and junkies lol

It's a little bit dirty city but i love it, not too big and not too small. As Drosophila said for Copenhagen, my city is also beautiful for summer with more than +40 celsius but in winter sometimes is under -20 :/

Italia:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

;)

Oh and yes a few other things such as:

Posted Image

Posted Image

but luckily also:

Posted Image

;)

ah needle ninja, no it was the etnica totem, weird it doesnt show :).

There is no need to show Italian girls on pysnews, just visit our country and check them out!

Going by the description of the google picture , this was a full moon party at a place called Poona, now Pune, pre millennium days im guessing.

I don't see a single Indian in the crowd and this wasn't even Goa. Very surprising how they managed to organize and pull off such an event. I suppose it was easier back then with no one knowing what goa trance is.

Posted Image

I :wub: this pic