Xenomorph - "Qlippoth" Review.

Guest Mike D

Guest The Journey Man Project

found this really messy and very dissapointing... great sampling, and tree of death was perfect, but it the rest sounded rushed... was one of the biggest let downs.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 years later...

r4YQr9H.gif

Okay...this guy loves the darkness.  But does he push his goth image too far?  Is it now comical?  Or is he an actual vampire?  14 years old and things don't shock us like they used to.  I mean I just watched a movie called Human Centipede where this crazy surgeon sewed three people together linking their digestive tract.  Use your imagination.

There are moments where he puts scary second rate direct to video horror samples over a monotonous beat.  Did I miss anything?  Sounds of torture and supernatural possession.  Prophecy forshadowing?  How old are we?  Isn't this the kid that smoked cigarettes in the high school bathroom and put pentagrams all over his textbook covers.  Covers by the way adorned with Slayer and Pantera logos.  But then there are tracks like Tzelmavet where regurgitative sound effects are used well.  Dark track that one.  Tree of Death also is one of the better ones. 

As entertaining as this was it's a novelty.  It is.  It overly relies on horror movie samples to the detriment of the tracks because musically it really isn't that special.  Too much.  You can't blast this in your car without feeling a little self conscious.  Got a whole South Park goth thing going on.  But for home listening when you're in that mood...?  I can see it.

P.S.  If he made an album of dark ambient a la the title track I'd be into it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Qlippoth is one of the strongest dark Psy/Goa albums of all time.

On a side note, one day our experience will be more heavenly, and I look forward to that in ways that are positive. Freewill allows us (as souls having so-called human experiences, really in consciousness) to explore expressions a la projections via manifestations of duality, lower dimensions (inspiring Qlippoth for instance) in which there are four according to Buddhism. Love is Oneness. Separation comes from fear > trauma via cause and effect. There are paradigms of consciousness significantly darker than ours (that inspire darkness on our surface As Above, So Below -- and So Below, As Above via hermetics and the occult) that I have remote viewed and at one point turned back as it was painful and could have led to fragmentation (starting with becoming paralyzed with fear/trauma before empowering my consciousness with affirmative words that resonates higher vibration, thus turning fear into empowerment). This experience inspired me to read about soul fragmentation and negative polarization (reason for the Greys among other lower vibrational races such as the deros, etc.) which happened to many souls in the lower realms. These lower vibrational / frequency spaces in consciousness have the potential to negatively polarize one, if one chooses to stay and identify in such spaces for too long [when remote viewing]. The more aware dark ones sense / feel ones presence as ones vibration drops. Numerous people in another instance have gotten trapped playing the Elevator Game, or various other practices associated with the [dark] occult via secret knowledge. So be MINDFUL. I can say with certainty that these spaces exist relative to the projected dualistic manifestations (lower worlds). In the Great Below (there are literal lower vibrational spaces within our Earth along with higher vibrational ones perplexing physicists) seem to last forever, but nothing lasts forever via separation, fear. It is a soul's choice to explore higher/lower realms. Untangle from the illusion through infinite patience, love, acceptance, forgiveness, faith (over fear) regardless if one is spiritual, religious, or neither IMO.  That said, because some of our minds collectively find this fascinating, these places I've remote viewed inspired Silent Hill (though SH was inspired by Hellraiser and Jacob's Ladder, the town of Centrailia close to where I grew up in Pennsylvania, USA, etc.). These inspirational expressions of manifestation including Xenomorph are authentically inspired and in that sense, connected to the lower worlds energetically, that stem from original cause, separation from Oneness, Wholeness, Love/Light. The root of separation / freewill allows for many creative expressions of expanded (and less expansive) consciousness in what appears to be a seemingly infinite amount of dimensions (realities via space in consciousness) existing in their respective paradigms (vibrational ranges) simultaneously.

There exists agape (Unconditional Love/Light), and there exist separation from Unconditional Love/Light via lower dimensional paradigms, frequency ranges associated with dualistic consciousness. These spaces (many people call places) inspire us here and now, as our experiences here and now (generally) inspires our lower versions to overcome the perception of eternal suffering, to forgive, accept our wrongdoings that produce fear and guilt so that we can transcend old ways and behaviors through authentically awakening (expanding/raising our consciousness in ways that are positive and whole). Get off the karmic wheel and into the ascensional spiritual. There is truth to this relative to higher consciousness IMHO, higher truth (or we wouldn't be inspired to talk and write about it in this dimension, we know things go deeper). As with Clive Barker, Stephen King, and many other creative legends of dark content with substance and richness/texture, Mark Petrick (a legend in the world of dark psy/goa and beyond) tapped into something very dark, deep, and awe inspiring. He is a conduit, a channel, more than an artist-- a visionary, creator, probably a pretty cool soul with occult knowledge and awareness (duh!) who sees things more multi-dimensionally than we realized. He nailed the vision of the Elites (dark ones) with his third album, Demagoguery Of The Obscurants (2007). Mark Petrick tunes in, probably with crystals that magnify consciousness. He's aware. He knows. He produces super dark visionary songs and albums with a deeper purpose and meaning. You could argue that Qlippoth is satanic and I'd say, Ya think? We listen to and/or watch dark stuff all the time (inspired by darker spaces that inspire us here) that entertains, inspires, and feeds our minds, bodies, energetic vibration, etc. That doesn't mean someone is inherently or chooses to be evil. I anchor with the music to manifest my expansive/higher version here and now,  but this isn't about me, but the WE. We over me because We are We, one love, one light. We vibe with darkness (in part) because associations trigger deeper (unconscious) associations that we remember as we increase in consciousness and untangle/transcend the lower worlds. Everything is connected. The book, The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Regard puts this (and so much more) in perspective for those who are spiritually open and stick till the end. Your mind will be blown and you will begin to feel the emergence of your deeper awareness (higher self) coming to the surface over time. But I digress. Just hearing Qlippoth again after so many years inspired this comment.

The artist's forth album in 17 years (!!!), Netherworld (2024) just hit Suntrip Records.

Riding this spiritual wave we're on and wishing you all the best!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jon Cocco said:

Qlippoth is one of the strongest dark Psy/Goa albums of all time.

On a side note, one day our experience will be more heavenly, and I look forward to that in ways that are positive. Freewill allows us (as souls having so-called human experiences, really in consciousness) to explore expressions a la projections via manifestations of duality, lower dimensions (inspiring Qlippoth for instance) in which there are four according to Buddhism. Love is Oneness. Separation comes from fear > trauma via cause and effect. There are paradigms of consciousness significantly darker than ours (that inspire darkness on our surface As Above, So Below -- and So Below, As Above via hermetics and the occult) that I have remote viewed and at one point turned back as it was painful and could have led to fragmentation (starting with becoming paralyzed with fear/trauma before empowering my consciousness with affirmative words that resonates higher vibration, thus turning fear into empowerment). This experience inspired me to read about soul fragmentation and negative polarization (reason for the Greys among other lower vibrational races such as the deros, etc.) which happened to many souls in the lower realms. These lower vibrational / frequency spaces in consciousness have the potential to negatively polarize one, if one chooses to stay and identify in such spaces for too long [when remote viewing]. The more aware dark ones sense / feel ones presence as ones vibration drops. Numerous people in another instance have gotten trapped playing the Elevator Game, or various other practices associated with the [dark] occult via secret knowledge. So be MINDFUL. I can say with certainty that these spaces exist relative to the projected dualistic manifestations (lower worlds). In the Great Below (there are literal lower vibrational spaces within our Earth along with higher vibrational ones perplexing physicists) seem to last forever, but nothing lasts forever via separation, fear. It is a soul's choice to explore higher/lower realms. Untangle from the illusion through infinite patience, love, acceptance, forgiveness, faith (over fear) regardless if one is spiritual, religious, or neither IMO.  That said, because some of our minds collectively find this fascinating, these places I've remote viewed inspired Silent Hill (though SH was inspired by Hellraiser and Jacob's Ladder, the town of Centrailia close to where I grew up in Pennsylvania, USA, etc.). These inspirational expressions of manifestation including Xenomorph are authentically inspired and in that sense, connected to the lower worlds energetically, that stem from original cause, separation from Oneness, Wholeness, Love/Light. The root of separation / freewill allows for many creative expressions of expanded (and less expansive) consciousness in what appears to be a seemingly infinite amount of dimensions (realities via space in consciousness) existing in their respective paradigms (vibrational ranges) simultaneously.

There exists agape (Unconditional Love/Light), and there exist separation from Unconditional Love/Light via lower dimensional paradigms, frequency ranges associated with dualistic consciousness. These spaces (many people call places) inspire us here and now, as our experiences here and now (generally) inspires our lower versions to overcome the perception of eternal suffering, to forgive, accept our wrongdoings that produce fear and guilt so that we can transcend old ways and behaviors through authentically awakening (expanding/raising our consciousness in ways that are positive and whole). Get off the karmic wheel and into the ascensional spiritual. There is truth to this relative to higher consciousness IMHO, higher truth (or we wouldn't be inspired to talk and write about it in this dimension, we know things go deeper). As with Clive Barker, Stephen King, and many other creative legends of dark content with substance and richness/texture, Mark Petrick (a legend in the world of dark psy/goa and beyond) tapped into something very dark, deep, and awe inspiring. He is a conduit, a channel, more than an artist-- a visionary, creator, probably a pretty cool soul with occult knowledge and awareness (duh!) who sees things more multi-dimensionally than we realized. He nailed the vision of the Elites (dark ones) with his third album, Demagoguery Of The Obscurants (2007). Mark Petrick is aware. He knows. He's never been toying around just to make dark music, but super dark visionary songs and music with a deeper purpose IMHO. You could argue Qlippoth is satanic and I'd say: You think? We listen and/or watch dark stuff all the time (inspired by darker spaces that lead to the darkness separation from the light), content that entertains and feeds are minds, our bodies with energy, etc., but that doesn't mean we identify to the point of becoming EVIL. We have fun, discuss, reflect, exercise/dance, etc. I use the music to manifest my more expansive/higher version but this isn't about me, but the WE. We over me because WE are WE. One love. One Light. We vibe with darkness (in part) because associations trigger deeper (unconscious) associations that we remember as we increase in consciousness and untangle/transcend the lower worlds. Everything is connected. The book, The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Regard puts this (and so much more) in perspective for those who are spiritually open and stick till the end. Your mind will be blown and you will begin to feel the emergence of your deeper awareness (higher self) coming to the surface over time. But I digress. Just hearing Qlippoth again after so many years inspired this comment.

The artist's forth album in 17 years (!!!), Netherworld (2024) just hit Suntrip Records.

Riding this spiritual wave we're on and wishing you all the best!

Wow John, your most thought provoking review ( if you can call it that) so far, reading this gives me great pleSure and reassurance the road to the 5th, still rocky, with a wobbly wheel, but lucky I got a spare! I never appreciated xenomorph fully until after this, however invokes something different every time, you summed it up with free will, kind of wish more would understand this concept, in Hollywood we had movies like devils advocate,for the youngins labyrinth, that introduced me to this, then of course Clive Barker and Lovecraft who define the true dark arts, amazing how concepts like satanism have been inverted and embraced in Hollywood, yes people if you watch netflix and all that stuff, you are a Satanist, be careful who you pray to, technology god pretty powerful as is the money and sex god, however xenomorph is his own egregor I shall pray to till the end of time, as above so below... Hell yeah! And man the new album is killah, just hope can get Cassandra on cd some day to complete the collection, play them all at same time!!gonna be something there John I know it, kind of like the puzzle box! And gonna read that book you mentioned, Nice to see you still kickin bro, miss your reviews, see you in the 5th