Label: Chillbasement

Date: February, 2010

1. Outbackfrogz (76 BPM)

2. Purple Juice (91 BPM)

3. Tricky Transients (92 BPM)

4. Pink Elephants (90 BPM)

5. Chill Spice (84 BPM)

Posted Image

Yeah, I'm still a little cash poor. It's nothing to laugh at sir. Ma'am. What the f*ck are you...and what's with the triangle head.

I suppose I should be thankful for what I have. Nice home, beautiful wife, super son with another baby on the way. Sure I can't get around town like these ladies

Posted Image

But I'm also not a morbidly obese drain on society. We all have our crosses to bear.

German Simon Neumann releases his debut on Chillbasement Records. And what a debut it was. From the slow motion forest churning of Outbackfrogz to the cunning ogre daring you to drink the Purple Juice. Go ahead...taste it. You'll love it. It's dark and eerie when he turns the atmosphere up to 11. The kind of music that makes you nod your head to his undulating beats while still having to look over your shoulder. Tricky Transients continues the trend as leads peek from the cover over darkness. Yep, it's still following you so keep running. Pink Elephants might sound like a cute title, but make no mistake you're still deep in the dark forest and all out of bread crumbs motherf*cker. Only this time he breaks out the funk stick and scars you with it. Chill Spice ends it with a swagger Suge Knight wishes he had. He's still in jail, right? Oh. When did he get out? Really?

*sound of footsteps running down hall and slamming door*

Forest, breakbeat, downtempo atmosphere with a kick ass groove. What the hell are you waiting for? One of the best EP's around.

Ektoplazm

Mdk