Sky Technology Vs. Nova Fractal - Versus EP

Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Artist: Sky Technology Vs. Nova Fractal

Title: Versus EP

Label: Neogoa

Date: August, 2011

1. Nova Fractal - Through Our Senses (Sky Technology Remix) (145 BPM)

2. Sky Technology vs. Nova Fractal - Dark Energy (Versus Mix) (146 BPM)

3. Sky Technology - Back To The Future (Nova Fractal Remix) (145 BPM)

Man it has been a long, hot summer. I hate summer. So f*cking hot. I live in the mountains so you would think there would be some kind of relief but no. 98 degrees and humid like a Costa Rican jungle. Gotta find things for the kids to do so they don't drive you batsh*t crazy. Took 'em to the new petting zoo.

Posted Image

I'm gonna have to talk to the manager. How dare they have my child out there with no pants on.

Figured the beach would be a good place to cool off and check out the ladies...

Posted Image

You sonofab*tch!

So I'm back home and figured I'd teach the kid how to ride her new bike.

Posted Image

How the f*ck to do fall off a bike with training wheels? You looked like Neo avoiding bullets in the Matrix.

Needless to say what this summer could use is some goa trance. And through my many contacts in the scene (and by that I mean Richpa if he wants to talk to me) I was presented with the latest offering from the Neogoa stable. Dmitriy and Renato both had great EP releases with Next Visions and Main Sequence Star. Here they each remix a track by the other as well as combine on the second one. Got that?

Through Our Senses (Sky Technology Remix)- I prefer the original to this one. This track is four on the floor straight ahead full-on goa trance that lacks the depth of the original. It's straight ahead without any of the twists and turns that made it interesting. Also, the lead annoys me. Ok, but I expect much better from Dmitriy.

Dark Energy (Versus Mix)- Now this is more like it. With a darker mood and swirling melodies this track is a beast. The layers are thick bringing the heat like a double barrel shotgun. The break is full of crystal pads and bubbling effects allowing a reorganization of sorts. Wonderful!

Back To The Future (Nova Fractal Remix)- The original track was brilliant and this is a worthy remix. Melodic synths dance lithely as they get filtered and switch positions seamlessly. It's got power to boot, so good job.

Like Meatloaf said, two out of three ain't bad. But any goa trance is welcome and it's not like the first track sucked because in no way am I saying that. With Sky Technology due to his own talent the bar is set ridiculously high. Thanks again to the artists for dropping some more goa for free and for Richpa for continuing to provide what this sun baked trancer needs.

Coming Soon!

Mdk