V/A - TURLITAVA (27.08. - Free release) Compiled by Anubis

Posted Image

Adventures of Neogoa continue, this time our boat goes beyond imagination, into the world of downtempo music and deep soundscapes with our brand new collection of beautiful psychedelic chillout gems - Turlitava. It's a name of the traditional mixture of vegetables on Balkans and this title perfectly reflects the diversity of music that we're presenting - from emotional and dreamy ambient to dark and deep tribal psychill, all filled up with mysterious and psychedelic atmospheres.

Anub1s (Darko Kolevski) from Macedonia has selected nine outstanding tracks for this compilation, made by talented and experienced artists who presented their unique visions of this genre through music and art. The compilation is mastered by Deimos (Igor Čeranić) at Deimos Soundlab. The cover artwork is done by Richpa (Ivan Parić) at Neogoa Design, using photos made by Maja and Danijel Mejdandžić.

Artist: Various

Album: Turlitava (Compiled by DJ Anub1s)

Format: Digital

Label: Neogoa

Release date: 27.08.2011.

Samples:

Download: http://www.ektoplazm.com/2011/turlitava

I'm gonna post more details, samples and artwork in couple of days, for now here is tracklist and release date which is 27.08.2011. for free at Ektoplazm.com

Tracklist:

01 - NeiRula - Dream Echoes

W&P by Yulia Levchenko (Ukraine)

02 - Uth - Ethereal Dream

W&P by Alex Lytvyn (Canada)

03 - Mindphoria - The Picture

W&P by Ali Akgün (Turkey)

04 - Terra Nine - Breathe (Instrumental Version)

W&P by Michael Westcot (New Zealand)

05 - Astropilot - Yasmin (2011 Rework)

W&P by Dmitry V. Red'ko (Russia)

06 - Astropilot - Scirocco (2011 Rework)

W&P by Dmitry V. Red'ko (Russia)

07 - Kliment vs. Anjela - The Last Call

W&P by Kliment Dichev & Anjela Nedyalkova (Bulgaria)

08 - Lemonchill - Mantra (Erot Remix)

W&P by Idan Or (Israel) Remixed by Tore Mortensen (Denmark)

09 - Unusual Cosmic Process - Legend

W&P by Runar Kristinsson (Ukraine)

Download package for this compilation will include high resolution wallpapers and full cover artwork made for printing so everyone who download this one will be able to make a CD and enjoy in this one during the long and sunny road trips in the car :)

• 5 weeks later...

I downloaded mine some time ago and it worked ok.

Very good material btw! I also liked the sublime artwork/photos - this is the atmosphere (vast natural landscapes) I also aimed at while creating the "Panta Deus" project.

I shall provide a review when I have the time, as this one surely deserves it.

I downloaded mine some time ago and it worked ok.

Very good material btw! I also liked the sublime artwork/photos - this is the atmosphere (vast natural landscapes) I also aimed at while creating the "Panta Deus" project.

I shall provide a review when I have the time, as this one surely deserves it.

Thanks Templar, glad you liked music and cover aswell. I tried to bring out pure nature landscape for this one, because music is realy organic and natural on Turlitava. Speaking of Panta Deus, I liked that cover a lot, fits nice with music :) Images are from Poland I assume?

• 4 weeks later...

Some response from isratrance users:

"can honestly say that this is the best release i've heard on ektoplazm. have had it on repeat for a week and it's still growing on me.

thanks for the great sounds Posted Image"

"i wouldn´t say the best, but indeed one of the best.

this is top notch music.very well crafted and selected!

congrates for making this one for free (it surely has more quality than sold ones)

all the best for the next chapters

Posted Image"

http://forum.isratrance.com/v-a-turlitava-compiled-by-anub1s-downtempo-psychill/

• 1 month later...