9 Green Beats – Tres De Nou 7:38

10 Capisconne – Sea Nothing 6:54

Bonus BandCamp Tracks

11 Akasha – Solar Salutation 6:08

12 E.R.S. – The Laws Of Planet Fix 9:26

13 Capisconne Feat. Ratko Vojtek – Bombay 5:33

14 Green Beats – The Elements 6:42

15 Dubsalon – Lifted 5:13

Just realized that my collection was seriously lacking some psydub, and apparently this comp is as good as it gets in this domain so I've decided to give it a try :)

Fireman up first which is a pretty generic sounding dub opener... there are some djembés in there, but overall nothing particularly impressive...

Space Warrior is extremely classical dub, it sounds good but at the same time it sounds like it could've been made 30 years ago, still, if you like your dub, you'll like this ;)

One Drop by Akasha which is NOT related to Akasha Project as I thought, it is just a name coincidence :( Anyway, this one brings some innovation in the dub world with some dubstep basslines and a "happy" melody.

Capisconne – Meditations In The Bells up next, with some pretty original stuff, nothing really dub-sounding in this one, rather a darkish 4/4 midtempo track.

Green Beats – Tokyo Romance these guys seem to be pretty active lately, releasing tracks every here and there. This particular one isn't that good IMO, just some breakbeat ambient with some distorted japanese-talking in the background... but they have put better stuff here ;)

Akasha – From The Other Side YES!! This is definately more like it: dub with obvious "bendy" psy-influenced sounds, organic melodies and oriental vibes, one of my faves here!

Dubsalon – Don't Stop up next with a more "traditional" approach to dub, nice but nothing really original here.

E.R.S. – Kunga Karunga this one's a very nice feel-good track, with a bit of an 80s feeling to it, pretty nice IMO :)

Green Beats – Tres De Nou this one is the one that impressed me most here. Starts out with some breakbeats, and a melody that reminded me a bit the classic 4 Voices - Eternal Spirit, then continues around half-way with a 4/4 kick and a very nice arpegiatted melody that put a big smile on my face. I'd like to hear a remix of the track with just the 4/4 part :)

Capisconne – Sea Nothing with some very odd sounding melodies... it's original, I'll give you that but nothing particularly enjoyable IMO

Akasha – Solar Salutation has a more modern dubstep bassline and some interesting melodies, although it's not really good.

E.R.S. – The Laws Of Planet Fix serve us again some very typical dub, the production is a bit "crispier" than usual, but overall nothing really impressive.

Capisconne - Bombay again, these guys are off the scale originality-wise, this time around it sounds like some IDM blended with some dark jazz, although too odd on first listens I found that the more I listened to it, the more I enjoyed it, in a peculiar way lol

Green Beats – The Elements takes us further into dark territories with some distorted guitars, twisted pads and fast percusion sounds, I'd definately not like to listen to this while tripping lol

Dubsalon – Lifted brings us back into soothing territory after the uneasy last 2 tracks, some nice arpeggios in there but not really great as a whole.

Conclusion: This one definately explores dub in all its variety, from classic stuff that sounds exactly like it did 30 years ago to psydub and even more experimental stuff that doesn't sound like dub at all lol. There are some real gems in there. Faves: 2, 6(!!), 9(!!!), 13, 14

3,5/5