"horror" psy trance

Guest NovatioN

Someone who can give some song tips?

Im searching for artists who makes "evil, horror sounds, scary" psy trance...some artist i like who makes trakcs like that ;-)

The Delta - pop .....and the song thing

haldolium - nega.tif

x-dream - psychomachine

some of thoose i LOVE! =D

someone who can give tips for more artists , songs?

i'd rather not buying a whole CD cuz 1 song ;)

btw im against warez etc so dont write ex "search on kazaa" :P

maybe a good site where i can buy singles on?

be well all !! =D

I'm curious about the Schlab comps. What is the "scandinavian forest sound"? Is is similar to Texas Faggot and Pelinpala stuff, or different? I'm not a big fan of that crazy stuff, but am a fan of the Future Buddhas and Fractal Glider. :)

Guest i'm not that sure anymore

texas faggott could straighten every hair on your skin

furious and mad sound you can find in Psyharmonics and Online Onanoita and maybe also in Petoman's peflet

anyway if i remember well there is an interview of them on this site,so there should info also where to get this stuff

demontea records and exogenic no?

Epic the only similarity I could find between Schlab and Finnish sound is they are very unique but also very different comparing to one another.

While listening to Finnish guys is like a rollercoaster ride not sticking to one particular sound for longer than 30 seconds, Schlab stuff typicaly starts steady, adding layers along the way and then explode towards the end.

Finns, and especially Texas Faggott, often have a happy feeling to them sometimes even sampling some kind of pop music. SOme people would call it cheesy but I wouldn't since it sounds offensive to me but you know what I'm talking about. No such sounds found in Schlab releases. Even thir light, melodic stuff doesnt have that happynes borrowed from commercial pop.

I reccomend you get Schlab 2 and Schlab 3 first and see how you like it. No. 2 is melodic, layered and light coloured sound at thir best while No.3 is very dark, scary as HELL with lots of horror samples and by psy trance standars, extremely hard and heavy. Perfect night music. Their other comps fall somewhere in between these two stylewise with an exception of no.4 which is more relaxed music without much drama found in other releases. I think this ne was intended for morning after your brains are scrambled with thir heavier music :)

Above all, dark or melodic, whichever style you listen, their music is so PSYCHEDELIC it will make your head spin when played loud :) Once I thought some kind of an alien will crawl out of my speakers and start chasing me while playing thier stuff :)

"Is is similar to Texas Faggot and Pelinpala stuff, or different? "

NO!!!! It has NOTHING to do with Finn stuff!! It sounds a lot like... well... BotFB since they're involved directly or indirectly in the creation of basically every track... Comps very similar to Schlab stuff are Psychoactive Scandosounds and Orebro Freakfactory. I guess you can get them more easily in the US...

SMI²LE

Guest Chrisa

Battle of the future buddhas,

Ka-sol

Marchaos,

Lardfish,

Doda hundens kyrka,

Dead dog barking...

Download everything from them!

search for schlabaduerst records!