Why Psy people must love OSHO

Kalki

Love? I don't know who is that guy first lol

More stupid is that 'psy' ppl looks on Goa Gil like on father, god... i think everyone want to lick his dreads and blow on stage. So stupid.

BOOM SHANKAAAAA :lol:

First of all, I think the topic title is a bit... weird. I don't think he says anything new, just logical conclusions that many other people can and already have drawn, regardless if they know him or not.

First of all, I think the topic title is a bit... weird. I don't think he says anything new, just logical conclusions that many other people can and already have drawn, regardless if they know him or not.

Hmm.. I understand. He is telling the same things I also have thought before I saw these videos. But the difference is that he is a spiritual master with huge following worldwide.Many people reads his books.His books are kind of best sellers.That means these talks are reaching to many people who otherwise had only negative feelings about drugs. I dont think there is any other spiritual master with a huge following like this have ever gone deep in the to this subject.

In my own experience The spiritual people I met, who dont use interenet or never involved in any drug related cultures but had broad wievs about drugs were quoting osho.

No common people here reads acid dreams. But probably Osho.:)

Thats why I said psy people must love osho ;)

• 1 year later...