Make Replacing Audio Files A Standard Feature On SoundCloud

wizanda

You can even replace files with the lite subscription which is even cheaper - €29 a year. Go for it :)

I'm certainly not making a living of music, but I think Soundcloud's prices are quite fair. Was very satisfied with the great free version, but eventually found the 120 minutes upload very limiting.

Not supporting SoundCloud's Premium-crap.

When people say things are crap without even bother to say why then I suspect them to not know what they talk about ;)

SoundCloud is awesome and yes I am a happy paying costumer.

Why do they need to replace files, just delete and upload new.

Usually it's needed if you already uploaded a "work in progress" tune and finish the tune. But if you are serious with your music I am sure most can afford USD 9 a month or USD 23 a year. If not yes then just delete the tune and upload another tune.

which isn't very practical if your not making a living from music, Yet... :huh:

Yeah its sad to see those beautiful comments and favoritings missing after the re-up.

But its not practical for sound-cloud to make it free as they are making a living from our music ;)

Its because they are earning we can upload our music for free.

So how can I support it?

But what about the limitation on posting your tracks on multiple groups? It directly limits the publicity of your tracks. That limit looks cheap isnt it?