NHJO HYENNRO FIRST ALBUM "PSYTRANCE".

Hi.

My first album "PSYTRANCE" released at junodownload.

Artist: Nhjo Hyennro

Title: Psytrance

Label: Nhjo Hyennro Records

Catalog: NHCD 3

Format: Digital Album (wav,mp3)

Released Date: 2011/07/28

Nation: South Corea

Http: www.junodownload.com/Labels/Nhjo+Hyennro

Track List:

1. Psytrace 5:45

2. Time 6:43

3. Was ist das 7:03

4. Trance 7:03

5. Trancesound 5:45

6. Psy666 7:03

7. Psysound 7:03

8. Trancebeats 7:03

My first goa/psychedelic trance album "Psytrance".

Many Arp sounds and bassline and kicksounds.

Bpm145. Full-on Goa/Psychedelic Trance.

Dance Floor and Drive and home listening etc.

Thanks.

My Next album will be great.

www.nhjohyennro.com

www.nhjohyennrorecords.com

nhjohyennro@naver.com

sorry My nhjo_hyennro@hotmail.com was hacking, don't login

and I want to my album picture designer. please if you interest contact to me.

Here's what some people had to say about this album:

Astrix: Awesome album. Already made 10 remixes to each track.

Avi / Astral Projection: Cool stuff. Nhjo Hyennro is making a remix for our "Open Society" track to be released on a 100th single before our next album (no date yet).

Elysium: I don't like this full-on bassline. IMO. It's my opinion.

Simon Posford: I'd like to work with him in my next indie-band.

Ott: This could sure used my "in dub" treatment. Utterly brilliant nonetheless.

Colin OOOD: I envy his mastering skillz.

Skazi: Killargh!

Eskimo: This guy could easily be my successor.

Goa Gil: Been spinning his tracks already for 3 days without breaking a sweat.

Raja Ram: Inexpressible. Mindbogggling. Shponglizing.

Michele Adamson: lalalalalaaaaa <fades into couching>

Anoebis / Suntrip Records: A safe bet for our next 5 goa trance compilations.

Aes Dana: We've postponed our next H.U.V.A. Network and Asura albums just to release this guy first. Hyennroric music for Hyennroric people.

Chicago: Come on now! Let's all take some Nhjo Hyennro!!!

Dali: I'd like to offer myself to him on a next psy-festival.

Psykovsky: This is the downtempo side to my music.

Damion / Psyreviews: Brought me back from the dead.

DeatPhosture: +1. Plus made me write a 100-pages review.

Trance2MoveU: At first this CD was like Posted Image then I was like Posted Image

Templar , you made me literally cry out laughing. :)

Our beloved here has gone pro, when will this madness end :D!!

PS: you have to admire his perseverance though.

A bit sad to see people mock an artists like this. It's been establish he's not a troll etc. So therefore it has to be a person who is serious with a great passion for his own music AND music in general. Also music you like too.

His English skills are very bad and I think it's here the mocking has it's roots.

I do not like his music or his attempt to make a CD cover but I do think there is a time to stop laughing on other people's behalf. I am quilty too for laugning at him but I know when to stop.

Imagine if people mocked you for something you did out of passion and love and how you would feel.

My 2 cents.

P.S. Please delete my name from that "reaction-sheet". If I decide to make a "review" on his music I like it to be my own words.

Hi.

Thanks reply.

My new album will be soon.

More full-on, more pro, more sounds, more psychedeilc.

will be 8-10 tracks.

And I found my album listening tips.

I check my track "Psy666" on my album "Psytrance".

I play this track in my friend's car with loud level volume.

This is great sounds song.

More volume needed.

other song are also good.

and My sales report, 1 track and 1 album solded. thanks.

A bit sad to see people mock an artists like this. It's been establish he's not a troll etc. So therefore it has to be a person who is serious with a great passion for his own music AND music in general. Also music you like too.

His English skills are very bad and I think it's here the mocking has it's roots.

I do not like his music or his attempt to make a CD cover but I do think there is a time to stop laughing on other people's behalf. I am quilty too for laugning at him but I know when to stop.

Imagine if people mocked you for something you did out of passion and love and how you would feel.

My 2 cents.

P.S. Please delete my name from that "reaction-sheet". If I decide to make a "review" on his music I like it to be my own words.

Oh come on Elysium :D Especially you who likes to get people upset with your jokes should be able to appreciate this ^^ It's all in good fun anyway.

well this isn't album of the year.. for sure

but,if you noticed the main melodic line ...imo..was great ..even U can hear it in every song of this album.. so the result is respect..you've done well bro :D

Hi.

My new album "PSYTRANCE" now free released at my site.

http://www.nhjohyennro.com

http://www.junodownload.com/Labels/Nhjo+Hyennro <If you have money my album buy it.

You can found my new album section and then download and enjoy.

and If you wand cd wav quality sounds, and have paypal or credit card, you can buy my cd signature album. u can found it section.

If you buy my signature cd, and then email to nhjohyennro@naver.com for your address.

and If you good my this album, please write album review. thanks.

My 2 cents.

I don't think it's sad, it was just my take on certain phenomena taking place. I could not care less if this is a troll or a genuine person - it does not change the fact that the whole whole thing is very, very weak.

Developing something like that does not automatically make a person an artist in my book - though I know we could take this discussion to another level here with examples of paintings depicting a few lines on the canvas or a dot in the middle, not to mention a bucket of paint smeared all over, and people behind them being called "artists". ;) Bottom line: taking a dump in a toilet does not make me an artist just because I created something new.

The "laughing" or "mocking" here, as you named it, was my take on the subject instead of calling all this utter crap (which I must admit it is). Patting such people / artists / albums etc on the back or head is just plain old spoiling the market, downgrading the real deal with poor releases, in a world where persons like Dali could emerge and become big starts in the psytrance community, while having nothing to show, except for very poor music and performance, not to mention the use of English (just read some posts or interviews by them to get the idea). Also it can create a false sense in them of them doing something great and of significant importance and then they get to know after a while that in fact it's crap, because someone was honest enough to tell them.

People are free to mock something I do if they want to as long as it is done in a way where no statements like "your mother is a %$^%&" or stuff like that get in the way. Different people, different opinions - that's what always say. Am I to be worried, cry or sth? No way. I just continue to do my stuff, regardless.

Regarding Elysium's quote in my previous post it was a typo on my part. It was supposed to be Elyzium, a side project of Koxvox.

Plus you truly need to have your sense of humor back from holiday - at least the other people here do not suffer from sandusinvaginatis. :) Also, as you mentioned, you had your share of laughs too, so I don't think you are the person to try and judge anyone, including me. Why do you try to devoid me of that? Because you stopped, therefore anyone else should do the same (now that's what I call hypocrisy)? These are rhetorical quesions of course. Plus it's the first time I have written anything in connection to this fella, though I've been reading a lot about him on these pages for years.

IMO. :)

• 2 years later...