GOA CLASSICS Remastered 2 (TIP Records) – OUT NOW !

VA - GOA CLASSICS Remastered 2 :: TIP Records

Posted Image

OUT NOW !!!!!

In Goa Classics 2 we share another chapter of memories from yesteryear. Between 1994 and 1996 and wow those tunes still sound so good.

From the gloriously ecentric Johann to some of the classic early T.I.P.,one of the legendary Hallucinogen early works and one of the all time classics from ManWithNoName. Also new boys Laughing Buddha arrived with a series of great tracks, here we have “Karma”, Orichalcum from Denmark provided some outstanding musical nuggets and "Wicked Mille" is one of our all time favourites on the label. Still sounds awesome.

And of course the French maestro´s Serge, Stef and Loic with Total Eclipse and The Antidotes´”Sunrise” which was the perfect end to many a party and is the perfect end to this album. This has been remastered to make these tracks sound fantastic and bring the sound right up to date. . 

Again fun to compile and tread through the memories. We hope you enjoy !!

To hear samples click on tracknames

CD track listing:

01. The Infinity Project - Freedom from the Flesh

02. Mandra Gora - Everything's Going Fine

03. Man With No Name - Teleport

04. The Infinity Project - Telepathy

05. Hallucinogen - Shamanix

06. Total Eclipse - Cant Do That

07. Orichalcum - Wicked Mille

08. Laughing Buddha - Karma

09. The Antidote - Sunrise

BUY IT NOW !!

Psyshop

Beatspace

Posted Image

:: Worldwide Distribution ::

ARABESQUE DISTRIBUTION

www.arabesquedistribution.com

Posted Image

Related Links

TIP Records | Website | MySpace | Soundcloud |

Triskele | Website | Myspace | Facebook |

I wonder why didn't they just use the TIP shiva head..

Well Raja & co. has always been into weed and drugs (LSD) promotion and have on many occasions promoted their drug fascination on covers. Personally I find it to be a wrong direction promotion-wise.Not the most clever promotion strategy IMO :)

Well Raja & co. has always been into weed and drugs (LSD) promotion and have on many occasions promoted their drug fascination on covers. Personally I find it to be a wrong direction promotion-wise.Not the most clever promotion strategy IMO :)

In a way it's a good promotion strategy. I agree that it's not a particularly clever one and fairly immature. The image of an exotic supposed shiva ganja baba the buyer may not have seen the likes of before with an overt display of drug use would be attractive to a portion of youth between the ages of 15-25. Something "exciting" and "alternative" they can relate to and attempt to identify and integrate with their newly "flowering" anti-establishment psyche/ego and resultant external display. Not to mention that it would be youth or those just entering the "scene" who might not have heard these tracks before so that's also partly why they may release the tried-and-true rather than experimenting with some unreleased less-known material.

I may be wrong. Posted Image