Search of Psystep Psydub

KYLdubstep

My names Ryan, im from San Diego & this is my first post on this forum. Iv been making dubstep for a little over a year, and im really just trying to search for new ideas that incorporate psytrance into my projects. Im happy to share ideas & ill be a new active member of the forum. here's a couple of my tracks, I also have some more psy-style tracks i will upload soon. Is there any other music producers on this forum that combine dubstep & psytrance? take care, cheers.

Drake- Best I Ever Had (KYL bootleg)

KYLdubstep- TeK-19

I'm not a producer, but if you want some listening suggestions start with Mauxuam (Wiggly Bytes, Anti-Singles, Viceversa) or maybe Bird Of Prey (Atrium EP, Dreamcatcher EP). If you're interested, I could also send you a PDF file with my iTunes playlist for Psy Dub (broadly defined).

I'm not a producer, but if you want some listening suggestions start with Mauxuam (Wiggly Bytes, Anti-Singles, Viceversa) or maybe Bird Of Prey (Atrium EP, Dreamcatcher EP). If you're interested, I could also send you a PDF file with my iTunes playlist for Psy Dub (broadly defined).

Why don't you just post the PDF here?