Mystical Mist on Mount Kudajaadri

Kalki

really deep great psychedelic track.

is there any possibility to get or buy a full quality version ?

i think there are too many frequencies missing in the mp3 compression.

just played it alone with my headphones on doing nothing besides concentrating on the track.

wow, you got me in a real deep trace ~++~~+~~++~~~**+~*~+++~++++*+**~~+**+*~+~~***+*++*~++

really deep great psychedelic track.

is there any possibility to get or buy a full quality version ?

i think there are too many frequencies missing in the mp3 compression.

just played it alone with my headphones on doing nothing besides concentrating on the track.

wow, you got me in a real deep trace ~++~~+~~++~~~**+~*~+++~++++*+**~~+**+*~+~~***+*++*~++

Your words are getting me in trance too :D . Great to see you have enjoyed it to the fullest.

The mp3 I uploaded was fine but there is a low frequency rumble noise when played on sound cloud. I will upload it on other site and post the link.

btwn.. owls are indeed weird :blink:

Yes I thought the vocals were fine, pretty well balanced in the mix like everything else. I'll try to remember to listen to it later to form a second opinion.

Its ok then.. first impression is best impression ;)

The mp3 is perfect to download. No problem with compression.

http://snd.sc/q8Nrpy

jupp i downloaded the mp3, it sounds great, i would love to hear the uncompressed wav or flac anyway :)

in mp3 there is always some loss in quality and when you compare it directly its noticable.

anyway, awesome track :) please keep on producing music, can't wait to hear more.

thanks

jupp i downloaded the mp3, it sounds great, i would love to hear the uncompressed wav or flac anyway :)

in mp3 there is always some loss in quality and when you compare it directly its noticable.

Wave is too huge. Its my Dad's limited net connection that I am using. He do not like crossing that limit :D

what a magnificent track! thx for sharing. would be nice to hear it in WAV/FLAC though.

waiting for the new tracks.

best wishes :)

Thank you brother :)

Wav will come, pls wait :D

New track soon. But expect something entirely different from this :)

What a disaster. Today I listened to this track on my home music system oh..man that sounded horrible. All I can hear is Bass..bass and bass!! WTF!!!

I was sitting their shocked thinking all those mastering I did sitting a whole day was sucked.

Wondering what to trust while mastering?

There was ample bass, but I thought it sounded fine, not too much.

On what speaker you listened? must be headphones!

The problem is with low bass which we cant hear through small and medium sized speakers.

This must be a common problem with mastering <_<

I was getting ample wind through bass ducts when I played it on the bigger music system. It was like I could switch off the fan :D

On what speaker you listened? must be headphones!

The problem is with low bass which we cant hear through small and medium sized speakers.

This must be a common problem with mastering <_<

I was getting ample wind through bass ducts when I played it on the bigger music system. It was like I could switch off the fan :D

Oh, well I listened on Adam A7's which don't go super low.

• 3 weeks later...