Logic Bomb upcoming album

KozmikTentacles

doesn't sound bad at all! Although somewhere deep inside me there is a part that wished that the first build-up would've just exploded in my face :lol:

Guest nectarios

Well..it sounds nothing like Logic Bomb. There comes a time when artists just wanna try different things and that is fair enough, they've been making slammin psy-trance for ages. Its not a bad track, very summery would love listening this driving by the beach on a warm sunset, but for me they went from a cutting edge psy-trance act to watered down progressive house music act. I thought they had a side project with Ibojima for this kinda music...

Did they move to a warm country? :)

Peace out.

This sounds pretty good for an Iboga fan.

It's indeed not what one would expect from Logic bomb, correct, but it sounds better then there previous album (imo).

It looks like a good direction. I hope they'll produce it with some detail and increase the psychedelic level.

Although it seems at first sight that is not what they are trying to achieve here...

I'll keep my fingers crossed Posted Image

Guest Euforix

The previews that I have listened sound very nice indeed, but not sensational

and like someone already said, it's not traditional Logic Bomb! :D

This sounds pretty good for an Iboga fan.

It's indeed not what one would expect from Logic bomb, correct, but it sounds better then there previous album (imo).

It looks like a good direction. I hope they'll produce it with some detail and increase the psychedelic level.

Although it seems at first sight that is not what they are trying to achieve here...

I'll keep my fingers crossed Posted Image

I have to agree with you here. I like the general feeling of the track (maybe due to the fact that I start to enjoy house music lately9. It gives me a warm and sunny feeling. It could be more psychedelic but I'm keeping an eye on their album now. I wonder how the rest will sound.

• 3 weeks later...

It does sounds more like prog house as someone mentioned, and yes it is refreshing to see

after their last two albums that fell really flat for me.

Logic bomb was never the same after they lost half their members, and they will never make music

as good ever again. They guys left are good, but they lack the creativity that the whole group

had as a whole for the first 3 albums.