infected

Guest Daniel

"Fair enough. I think name-calling is really cool, especially when the reasons are as trivial as they obviously are in this case. Thumbs up dude."

It was just a playful jab...I know nothing about you and I'm sure you stopped sucking on your Moms nipples hopefully MANY MANY years ago. Thanks for the thumbs up btw, those are always appreciated...hey even a middle finger would have been nice too, you didn't have to go all out and give me both thumbs! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Goditsjesus

Im all for freedom of speech

But as Infected were my first loves of psy trance I have to speak out to those of you who say their rubbish

Check out how may albums they have sold and how much they can now charge for a hours set !!!You may be in the minority guys

Guest Rawified

"Im all for freedom of speech

But as Infected were my first loves of psy trance I have to speak out to those of you who say their rubbish

Check out how may albums they have sold and how much they can now charge for a hours set !!!You may be in the minority guys"

Check out how many records britney spears (S?) has sold!!! Dude she is a way better musican than Erez and Amit will EVER be judgeing by the statics. IM was also my first love of psy trance and I love em even more today, but useing statics too argue about music is just dumb.

Best im track?? mm I'd say bust a move

• 1 year later...

I can't believe you haven't mentioned "dancing with kadafi", easily one of their greatest tracks as well as Shakawkaw (vibe tribe rmx). Though I think most of their tracks are out of this world, IM is indeed the shiet!

why almost everyone in this topic is unregistered? sorry guys but you´re lame people. the only thing you can say is "shit" and "killah". get your asses out of here and goto isratrance.

220817[/snapback]

hehe.. yeah, i noticed. And I also saw that many of them are from the Infected Mushrom forum. Bunch of kids over there.. :P

number 1 is BUST A MOVE, the melody which starts at 5.40 mn made me speachless the 1st time i heard it! Then, any order :

the missed symphony

dancing with kadafi

never ever land

nothing comes easy

none of this is real

return of the shadows

blink

over mode

stretched (last track of the last album)

Bleh, all Infected tracks sound the same, they use the same boring formula over and over again. No power, no innovation, no melodies, no nothing. When I started to listen to psy/goa, everbody talked about how good Infected was, but I really didn't get it. They're easily the most overrated group ever within psy. The only tracks worth listening to are some they made in cooperation with others (Cat On Mushroom). Sorry about the negativity, but it had to be said.

I wouldn't be.... It's a matter of taste... For example i really like the 'early' (1-3 album, very few exceptions after) IM melodies :/ I know I'm not tolerant always myself, but for fuck sake, respect other peoples tastes even if you don't respect their opinions :/ ...Because taste is just something too abstract to be judged.

im the supervisor the track my little brother loved it and drove everyone mad as he played it on my car stero at the party last weekend and with this thread whats the deal with heaps of people being unregisterd???????????????????

im the supervisor the track my little brother loved it and drove everyone mad as he played it on my car stero at the party last weekend and with this thread whats the deal with heaps of people being unregisterd???????????????????

222231[/snapback]

It's from the old ages of psynews.

lonelyness..

oh were talking about infected mushroom.

AH sorry i was thinking about britney...