if you may be interested:

Psybro

Fear-mongering and over-analyzing with atmospheric music in the background to set the mood right. It seems authentic but can't really be proven to be. When shit hits the fan, shit hits the fan, can't really do anything about it.

P.s. even though literally speaking this is the correct forum since there aren't any rules stating otherwise, I feel like this belongs in off-topic, if at least for more views.

lol, "A lot of the songs you hear have very deep meanings"

retarded for retards

Indeed many of this is extremely over-analyzed - BUT - the last parts about Michael Jackson and Eminem were actually quite plausible to be honest..

Anyone else find it weird hearing Sync24 halfway through the video?

Also, I wonder whether

sold his soul to the devil.

So you watched half of that video!?!

There are so, so many better things to watch on the internet - I just saw 'The Assent of Money' for example.

So you watched half of that video!?!

I watched the whole of it. Yes, I realise that there are better things I could have been doing with my time.

I don't know, but this appears kinda polarizing to me, made up for the masses.

I used to watch a better series, a german one that is focusing more on music videos and showing what gestures and symbols mean. Not so much polarisation, selling soul to devil or whatever, just more focus on actual information.

With such "documentaries", you have to take care that you don't fall into the opposite pit, you know. The media manipulates us. But such "documentaries" manipulate aswell, in the other direction. It needs a strong mind and a good overview so that one doesn't fall into either of those pits and yet doesn't stand still, but has an opinion.

There is certainly a form of secret society in the music industry. And it is very interesting when symbols, gestures, design, layouts and all that of music videos are analyzed precisely and they indeed show a lot of parallels towards masonic or satanic symbols.

And there are also the people who say that the big pop stars are all manipulated and participating in big satanic rituals, getting abused and all that...

However, how much of that really is true you don't know.

Maybe some (or all?) of that is true and this explains the kind of "energetic" dislike of pop music which I have since I'm able to think back. I never knew why I felt like that, only after I saw these documentaries I saw that the reason for the dislike might be "evil energy" that is shown, practised or worshipped in these videos/songs and artworks. I don't know. Better listen to what your heart says and nothing else - that's what I do. I just don't like pop for some reason, that's why I listen to psy (and metal).

• 2 weeks later...

the alien make us fap to beutiful women so they can reproduce us

No Waaay! The evil alien music record-label owner controls the minds of the musicians.

It's all shown just like it is in the movie Interstella 5555.

Heck I couldn't be bothered with watching that video right now, but I think it's either about the music industry complaining about the fact people pirate way too much or don't give a shit about the mainstream crap and prefer to go underground, giving mainstream a loss.

Might be wrong with both statements though.

Heck I couldn't be bothered with watching that video right now, but I think it's either about the music industry complaining about the fact people pirate way too much or don't give a shit about the mainstream crap and prefer to go underground, giving mainstream a loss.

You're way off. Think crazier.