1. Memories Maze (Kadasarva remix) 6:48

2. Memories Maze (Psyfactor remix) 10:18

3. Memories Maze (Tentura remix) 6:22

4. Memories Maze (Khetzal remix) 7:51

5. Memories Maze (Overdream remix) 7:45

6. Memories Maze (Terra Nine Remix) 8:11

7. Memories Maze (Astropilot's special remix) 8:31

8. Here and Now (N.A.S.A. voiceless Remix) 8:02

Pretty hard to judge this one since it's basically the same track remixed over and over again... My faves are the Psyfactor mix which is a very nice electro version of the track. And for 4/4 kicks my pick goes to the Tentura mix which is has some very nice arpeggios who complete the main melody pretty nicely. That said, the Khetzal version is also pretty good. Then there is a very nice chill-out version made by Terra Nine which gives more space to that lovely oriental sample. The funny part is that the only track that is NOT a Memories Maze remix comes out as the weakest here... I know it seems a bit odd to have 7 different mixes of the same track but there practically all good and each have a distinct interpretation of the original, I'd say it is worth it ;) 3,5/5

My faves are the Psyfactor mix which is a very nice electro version of the track.

Couldn't agree more, one of my favorite remixes on this album. Hopefully he'll release more stuff like this.

• 2 weeks later...